What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran
Hahaha you wanna go there? I was asking about it and you started this same show. Honestly, I dont give a fuck about your stuff you can keep it, I respect you like I respect Rezdog. He also thought he had the supreme cannabis and so have thought many others.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hahaha you wanna go there? I was asking about it and you started this same show. Honestly, I dont give a fuck about your stuff you can keep it, I respect you like I respect Rezdog. He also thought he had the supreme cannabis and so have thought maby others.
I will not sell you any seeds, I told you already. go cry home.

I see I remember it well. what a dick!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah you are butt hurt, it explains your behavior pretty good.. please be man, live with that without any hate. are you able to do that?

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran
Sorry FP for trashing your thread, I'll leave it here and focus on more positive things. And now you are ignored, haze king. Have a good life.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hey guys, I tell you that story like some farmer john, totally unknown to me, hit me that he wants some NhzPhz seeds. okay I said. and I said and I thought as good advice, that Nhz x Vietnamese that was at Seedbay at that time for funny 50 bucks per pack, I donated it to icmag fund raiser, is better than NhzPhz, then he started to act like dick, like he understands it better than me LOL tried to teach me about my own seeds and what is better LOL enough said.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
you dont understand more things... what are you talking about? why do you talk about hate, when I criticize something? why is it hate? LOL critical reason has nothing to do with hate... you talk like some child from facebook or idiot from Mr. Nice forums... is it because of you hang out with these idiots?

I just say what is true, like always... it is not really my fault this is the best you have... the cross was made at 2015, and I have never worked with it... that talks for itself I think, now I grew it once more to see if I missed something at first grow. I see that not. if it works for you its okay... for me it is average after 2 grows, more than 20 females, you grew 4 females of it, dont teach me about it please. choc thai x posi haze is simply much better work from me.

I will grow/smoke this, not seedsman LOL

View attachment 19065570
Just so you can't go edit it now.

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran
hey guys, I tell you that story like some farmer john, totally unknown to me, hit me that he wants some NhzPhz seeds. okay I said. and I said and I thought as good advice, that Nhz x Vietnamese that was at Seedbay at that time for funny 50 bucks per pack, I donated it to icmag fund raiser, is better than NhzPhz, then he started to act like dick, like he understands it better than me LOL tried to teach me about my own seeds and what is better LOL enough said.
Screenshot_20240925_225011_Firefox.jpg

Farmer John

Still alive.
✓
Veteran
So you went and deleted your pm's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 where you start raging why I want NhzxTHhand not your Asian Neville? Get a life you little bitch, I knew you would go and delete those messages. Game over twat.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you two are proof, he hangs out with idiots. LOL

like only idiot can think that I criticize something because of I hate it. LOL seems like toxic thinking from some social media. very disappointing.

I will not apologize for that. never hahahaha.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I say that when I criticize something and somebody who is not able to give rational argument and turns it into emotional side and talks about hate.. that it is typical toxic behavior from social medias like facebook. it is known psychology. not to you of course.

the problem is capability of your brain, it is too little for more complicated ideas.