What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I'm pheno hunting long flowering varieties I grow them out and take clones and flower them small. And can pack 25 plants under a light. It's a mess. But provides plenty of smoke to test and avoid dedicating to much space to shitty phenos.
25 clones and 25 seeds are very different.
We popped well over 100 seeds at once a couple of times with the Danish Passion project back in 2009-2010. Was a huge pain in the ass. 😅

View attachment 19072807 View attachment 19072808
Outdoors no problem, indoor problem.

Bet was an amazing run and I plan to do some amazing projects in the great outdoors overseas myself next year , but UK there no outdoor unless you talking about a few plants in your inadequate back yard with not enough sun ( I live in London).
Real Original Haze wouldn't finish my part of the world , or even get half way from seed outdoors

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also. I'm not trying to say anything negative about your seeds. I only grew 3 of the ssstn and I am still holding onto 2 of them. Both are delicious and have great highs.
Yeah im not trying to hate anything towards you or your comments bro , I'm just explaining you never even went to Holland to witness the Amazing Haze movement that Nevil created , and amazed anyone who was there and witnessed what he did.
If Nevil didn't do what he did would we have this Haze movement we know ? , as sam was there the whole time and I never see any of his strains in the Coffeshops , in 90's every Coffeshop had Nevil's strains in them

Like I say Nevil Schoenmakers, still the Haze king after all these years RIP 🙏, and anyone who was really involved in the Dutch scene knows that very well , wether they like to admit it anymore.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nobody talks about outdoors at North in context of haze, as that is nonsense talk. the talk was about greenhouse. if somebody is professional breeder, it is not problem for him to buy property and build some greenhouses, with light dep system and heating if it is needed. that's clear.

chocfunkk.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've had good results moving sativas into my garage every night for 13 hours and harvested in August and September.
You can't get away with that in the UK as not even good enough sun ( neighbours house is actually attached to your house in the UK) so shade and 👁 over youe fence having a look, we don't have freedom and land like the 🇺🇸

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyway I'm out enough trouble caused for 1 day 😆, happily take the Haze argument over to my page in Connoisseur genetics section and we can argue all day, no censor from me as I never delete any comments

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I absolutely understand that when somebody grows pure haze indoors. that they say it is a hay... as when there is just a little trouble with medium or not enough of fresh air etc.. anything.. the results can be hay indeed.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I grew haze cuts indoors, and nevilles haze was easy to grow to me. and I noticed, at all cuts of nhz I grew, various phenos, that in greenhouse it leans more to sativa side, slightly more.

mostly I grew it under sunmaster, only @Yo Sammy cut I grew under leds..

yeah it was good time when I was growing it.

and of course I tried cuts of posi haze too. indoors... like I said, just a little mistake and leafs go curly and it starts to yellow...

so I don't wonder when they say they cant find 5% pheno indoors, it must be perfectly grown to be found... it is not really plant for commercial production. only commercial option with it I can imagine is to grow piles of it in tropics and pack it. then yeah.

it surprises me still, like seedsman female from @flower~power looks good, I dont get it LOL pics are pics and I didn't smoke it, but plant is super healthy in late phase I can say. not so common.

seedsman is harder to grow indoors than posi haze. I will not grow it indoors. it is waste of time for me. after growing it in greenhouse I know I would not manage it. no way hahaha. on the other hand, some hybrid of it can grow indoors pretty good I think.

posi haze hybrids grow well even in lame style, you don't have to care much about it.

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have this seedsman haze cut, I want to cross it with vietnamese, and sure it will be wild LOL

very wild.

jungle weed for sure.

and I was thinking, just for thinking itself, about how to make it more manageable indoors and only you can do is to cross it with some indica imo.. not necessarily some couchlock indica, but something what makes it more squat. like Skunkman did with skunk, so that work is done for decades already...

OSH cut, supposed to be skunk#1 x haze, is good example of such plant which keeps euphoric effect of haze and provides nice chunky buds. I think everybody who thinks seriously about breeding with haze, should grow this cut and learn from it. of course one thing is cut and other is seedline... thanks for this experience @Yo Sammy

to transform something like this(seedsman)

full

into something like this

full

it needs skillz. respect.

yeah so that euphoria is possible to keep quite nicely... now the palette of psychoactive effects is much harder to keep using skunk#1.. it goes down like @bigtacofarmer said.

so overall in this context NhzPhz was step back. two steps. as instead of getting psychoactive spectrum, palette, you get very euphoric but much less psychoactive weed, it doesn't active the whole possible psychic scale, only narrow part of it. while plant is long flowering... it doesnt keep palette and tropical quality of highness.

Latest posts

Latest posts