What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

dc105

ICMag Donor
Yeah! Your right MR.W! I did hear about there open door policy to agencys. Many things there, but be ye cautious!!!

G

lookin mighty special here mr wags i must say!!
cant wait for dried shots of that stuff :yoinks: looks to die for my friend
enjoy the fruits of yer labor senor inspiration :canabis:

G

Hey Wag, just looking all the pictures. Your garden is just rockin. You've done a awesome job with what you have. Just awesome. Wags, got some magic hands for sure. You've come a long way Wag. I've been watching your grows from some time now. Every since TK, told me you was cool. lolol, I know that sounded alittle highschool ish, but iv'e been watching your grows and they have come leaps and bounds. I just wanted to say, "SUPER JOB". You sure are a great cannabis grower and a very kind person. You keep up the great work and see you around.
Take care,
BG

G

pretty impressive, wags.. i can tell you go by the trichs cause the pistils look done. do you let them go mostly amber?

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
I just wanted to say, "SUPER JOB". You sure are a great cannabis grower and a very kind person.

BG

Couldnt have said it better
:wave: :friends: :wink: .

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree this Wagsy guy is a top notch grower and has taught us all lots about life , love and growing :) Thanks buddy great to have you here:)

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy wags, absolutely beautifull. The buds and your photograghy are like i said, beautiful bro.

splendid!!!!!

peace

bonz

KingRalph

wow wags it's about that time huh... that's one hell of an ecsd spear! she took mighty kindly to your buckets eh :) so has the flush begun? so many new flavors for ya to try, ohhh i hope ya enjoy.. keep it steady down the stretch, they've come out great!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babbabud said:
I agree this Wagsy guy is a top notch grower and has taught us all lots about life , love and growing :) Thanks buddy great to have you here:)

What we all share TOGETHER Babba and that makes it all possible, knowing that I'm home. Thank You for the props.

But man what a response this week I'm again humbled,KingRalph,Bonzo,guineapig,mean mr.mustard,Sleepy,dc105,capitano,the lorax,TheOne and Only GoldDustWomen and my dear sweet Teresa I wanna say this round of pics are well not bad but the room still needs something.:chin: I know a co2 generator use the heat to your advantage TK taught me so that is what we will do. NO MORE CRAPPY SHOTS.

So with a new room in the works a new thread is in order,I will continue to post the finishing of these but have many mnay things planned for the late summer and (can I get an amen) Fall. Black Domina ring any bells? G13 or maybe some more Ice oh yeah the Ice and why now some more Special Skunk and some Northern Lights and and and... To be Continued...

Love Ya ALL Be Safe But More Importantly Be Happy
:yummy:

Mr.Wags

Last edited:
G

holly SH*T....I hope I get good results like you with my ebb buckets....wags and DC are the reasons I got these.. :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
oh yes bless that mess!!!! WW x BB for emperor....now that's the kind of flower structure i loooove to see!!!

:ying: kind regards from your perpetual pal guineapig :ying:

G

This is one of my favorite threads wags. Hope retirement is going well and the family is doing well. You and your family are in our prayers and boy do I enjoy these photos, you doin' well sir! yesirree.

Such a fun thread, and really going great!

but What about Bob? :chin:

take care brother wags! this thread is a diamond in the rough. great pictures and write ups.

all_is_1

hey wags just curious. . . Do you feel this system would be ideal for a larger grow? Like 10+ lights? I'm currently dripping (to waste) in coco/perlite and I'm thinking of switching to nft or ebb and flow buckets so as to have less medium. 10 lights worth of medium to haul in and out after every cycle.

Also, I just finished up some SD IBL and all I can say is. . . BE EXCITED!!! YUMMMMY!
As always, mrwags, you are setting the standard for excellence. peace.

K

kokua

all_is_1 said:
hey wags just curious. . . Do you feel this system would be ideal for a larger grow? Like 10+ lights? I'm currently dripping (to waste) in coco/perlite and I'm thinking of switching to nft or ebb and flow buckets so as to have less medium. 10 lights worth of medium to haul in and out after every cycle.

can I tackle this one wags?