What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

V

vonforne

BadTicket said:
Building a new room

ya I recieved a PM from him yesterday...seems like that is what we are all doing right now. Must be that time of year.

To Mr. wags. we all cannot wait to see what you are up to now. It is always interesting.
:woohoo:

G

Hi there Mrwags...Was nice talking to you a little...Thanks for your help......This thread really rocks....It is full of info and wonderful pictures that show a grow room for us all to drool over..........All the threads and info you post are really informative and give us great insight.

Thanks Mrwags ...Keep up the good work....

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Man And His Dream

A Man And His Dream

Before I go away for my adventure I felt it would be best to reflect upon a man and a dream.

Before I joined IC I was a member of like many here now OG way back in 02. With the new birds in the air and the old kinks in my back I felt it was time to come indoors and try my hand at Hydro. Like all newbies the OG shark tank ate my newbie ass alive so I followed Hog (I do miss Hog) here and found my home. Up until that time I had invested countless hours and many dollars in my quest for homegrown but had only managed some nasty looking so called plants in BOB and then Texas Kid was kind enough to take me under his wing and as they say the rest was history.

"Take care of the envioroment and the rest is easy" he would always say "you got the passion" to bad at that time I had no idea what lay instore.

Now here we are almost to 07 with a bunch of new faces in the same old places and life as they say is all good thanks to IC and it's memeber's I have realized a dream.

You see this dream of mine started years back when I read a Weed story about Soma,the one that told about his days at IBM How one day he said screw it and chased a dream for the buds. The more I read the article the more I wanted to be able to feel what is was like to look upon a garden of frosty buds and maybe someday be good enough to share them with the world,maybe just someday but I had a dream:

If you go back through my posts you will find one regarding a kid that stated the whole world was against him blaw blaw blaw and I simply stated that with a dream and a plan that anything was possible so to get off his ass quit feeling sorry for himself because if he didn't believe why should anyone else? I forgot your name guy but I just wanted you to know that I practice what I preach.

Thank You Female Seeds for the opportunity and thanks to all the members that answered all my silly little questions along the way in search of my dream. :woohoo:

But This One Is For You Texas Kid:

And of course Sunnyside my man. The one who has put up with me all this time and is still my friend:) I can only hope we can GROW old together and keep sharing the love.

The Constant Student,

Mr.Wags

Last edited:
G

Very nice Wags, just woke up and got your PM. You sure have came along way and i've told you this before. I to do miss HOG and Texas Kid. They both have gave alot to IC and the members here. HOG, being one of th best bucket grower's along to Shorts and Texas Kid being one of the best Organic Hydro grower. As you know, I stay intouch with TK. Texas Kid and I came over here on day one. IC has came along way from then. I wish my buddy TK was still here, but things happen and some people can't get along. Wag, you have learned alot from the members here and TK. It sure is nice to see you made Weed World. Is there a place i can pick up that issue here in the US? I sure would like to get a copy and read the article. One thing i'm confused about your post. Are you leaving us or something? I'm bad about mood and tones on the internet and can get lost sometimes. lololol. Thanks for sharing your grows with us. Glad you stuck around and i hope your here years down the road. You know my ass will be. Even after being busted. I still stayed around after that bad shit. Well, you stick to your dreams. Dreams keep us alive and living. You know i got big dreams and they will come true soon enough. No worries Wags, you'll be visiting and kickin back at my new pad.
Take care,
BG

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: congrat's Master Wag's and very well deserved IMHO.Havent heard from you in ages :badday: .I must say that i also learnt alot from HOG ,T.K. and like GDW said GrowinginShort's 3 of the best damn grow's bar none!!But now we all must add you Sir to that list without doubt :kissass: .Hope all is well with you and your's sweetie and hope you get another grow going soon as i for one miss the eye candy you alway's supply for us :friends: :wink: .

G

Thanks brother Wags, always great checking in here! Your a great friend and I look forward to smoking a big one with you. Thanks again for the spyware cleaning help, your tops in my book. I chant for you yours and your plants often, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

I bow in obeisance to you! :wave:

guineapig

Veteran
Ah yes Waggsie so good to see such a beautiful dream come into fruition.....

The great circle of knowledge keeps chugging along......

Much love to ya!!!

HALL OF FAME THREAD!!!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD!!!!!

:ying: yer pal perpetual guineapig :ying:

Last edited:
G

Looking great as always!

I've been subscribed to this thread since its start, im a bit of a lurker.

My genetics for the next go now include a female seeds c99 and skunk special because of you. (To go along with AK-47, Pot of Gold, and White Rhino)

Keep it green Mr. Wags.

F

Father Time

Wagsie,
mate you realy have got the "touch" most execlent thread mate,im inspired to work harder to get a room finished more that ever.

im working on it mate,and then i'll be getting some of those Skunk S[ecial goodness you have me drooling over.

i have grown out the cimminnon to finsih,will be sourcing more as soon as the romms down as well.
Kindest Regards,Ya mate: FT :wave:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
thanks for linkin me up brotha... i must say from the hours of browsing through your thread.. all i can say is you have done an awsome job growing some great genetics. i love your style of growing and you definately known what your ladies want :D maybe when location and time permits i can set up a similiar set up... would love to run some organic hydro.. o well only soil for now but when the time comes ill be tryin to get tips from your growing.

again just simply awsome grow man. hope u have many more to come, and ill be keepin an eye on here to learn now that im understanding more about hydro. seasons greetings, Dime

G

love the work looks like i got something to look forward to with the buckets. hope u dont mind if i drop in and ask question but would love to get ur recipe for nutes in the water.

K

kokua

mrwags said:
And of course Sunnyside my man. The one who has put up with me all this time and is still my friend:) I can only hope we can GROW old together and keep sharing the love.

Mr.Wags

Hey...:wave: i just caught this comment! lol friends for life, yes...blood brotha's, sure...Best buds, aboslutely...whatever you want to call it...just speak for yourself...I will never be old :) LMAO!! :fsu:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
mrwags said:
Before I go away for my adventure I felt it would be best to reflect upon a man and a dream.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mrwags again."

wags man, thx for sharing your dream with us. I haven't had time to cruise the hydro areas much lately, but went lookin for ya - you're a brotha from anotha world for sure. Pursue your dreams, and if you're lucky one day your life will be better than your dreams! :friends:

This goes for you to kokua!!! :friends:

Hope you have a fantabulous time on your adventure! :wave:

Last edited:
Very nice setup you have wags!! Looks very very clean and professional. I have one question 4 you. When your clones are rooted what medium do you put them into to veg in BOB? Also how do you transplant them into the medium? I am looking at doing hydro but I have only had great results cloning in an EZ clone machine and once roots are big enuff I transplant into soil. I can never root in rockwool for some reason If I can find out how to go from the ez clone to a multiflow bucket system filled with hydroton then I'd be in bizness. Thanks in advance for any help bro and once again AAA++++ on this grow show!!

mrwags said:

This is the veg room mean mustard. As you can see I have a vortex fan sucking air up into my getto box which cover the window fan I've installed in the wall.

Here is what it looks like on the flower side of the wall. The vortex fan more than fills the box encloser. Thank for the heads up we gotta look out for each other around here.

But please understad this is only done long enough for my clones to root in this:

And then once they look like this (usually 13 days) I will move into BOB who is seled for pre veg :

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

billbob

Sinsemillian - Once they root in the ez you can do a few things. You can put it into a rapid rooter or 1" rockwool cube and then stick that in to a 4" cube. Just open the cube/rooter in half and then close it around the stem with roots.
You can also go from the EZ to the hydroton in the bucket with no medium. But you will need to water a bit more.

Thanks for the reply billbob. I figured transplanting like that would damage roots or stunt the plants for awhile? Also I have been hearing alot of talk about these rapid rooters so I think I am going to get some to try out. Thanks again m8!!

billbob said:
Sinsemillian - Once they root in the ez you can do a few things. You can put it into a rapid rooter or 1" rockwool cube and then stick that in to a 4" cube. Just open the cube/rooter in half and then close it around the stem with roots.
You can also go from the EZ to the hydroton in the bucket with no medium. But you will need to water a bit more.

Latest posts

Latest posts