What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

Sleepy

Veteran
wha?

wha?

"I just wonder if I should."

you damn well better! :bat:

looks like some west coast jungle material has fallen into the best of hands...

looking forward to seeing what they'll do for you.

i hope you are fully recovered.

was the Easter Bunny good to you? :yummy:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr.Wags's Imaginary Garden

Mr.Wags's Imaginary Garden

Sleepy,KingRalph,Budweiser13 thank you for the kind word,and yes my new FANTASY MAKE BELIEVE room is complete mind you all these photos are not real they are fantasy they are for educational purposes only and should not be deemend to be real for they only exist in my mind. Now that that is out of the way what see what my mind has created this time.

Now if I could have some lighting in my room:

Now I would also want to supply my rez with good oxygen and keep track of my nutes to ensure my girls were happy and also cover up any possible light leaks:

Now I need something to put in my imaginary buckets so lets see:

Yeah yeah thats the ticket now we need more so that we can enjoy the show:

Yeah yeah I'm starting to see the light now,but to bad it's only in my dreams.

Have A Nice Day

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lookin great, lots of lil ones, its goin to be nice to see variety in all those phenos

take care,
bartender187

G

Master Wags Imaginary Bucket Extravaganza!

Count me in for this ride my friend... gawd I love your grow shows... gives me goosebumps being around so much good karma.

I see some buckets in my imaginary future and will probably have a ZILLION QUESTIONS for you.

Sending you tons of good vibes and thoughts... Grow on bro!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2buds said:
Sweet Dreams Mr.Wags!

Yes sir the past few nights have been some of the best dreams I've ever had.

Maistre said:
Master Wags Imaginary Bucket Extravaganza!

Count me in for this ride my friend... gawd I love your grow shows... gives me goosebumps being around so much good karma.

I see some buckets in my imaginary future and will probably have a ZILLION QUESTIONS for you.

Sending you tons of good vibes and thoughts... Grow on bro!

Maistre where in the hell have you been my friend GLAD to SEE YA. Out of respect for you my sir I present a Power Plant Dream Clip:

bartender187 said:
lookin great, lots of lil ones, its goin to be nice to see variety in all those phenos

take care,
bartender187

Yeah bartender but that dream was a few weeks ago,I stold one of the wife's sleeping pills the other day and had a dream like this:

And to close I will say this 14 years ago today a lot of people in California proved that they could not get along,I'm just glad to see here at ICM it looks like we are. Maybe people do learn from their mistakes?

"Why can't we all just get along?"

Good question Mr.King Good Question

Many Happy Dreams
Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another Dream

Another Dream

Have no idea where all the love went but I'll once again share a pic of my latest dream and hope for a response.

As you can see in dreams they take to buckets well. Hope all is well in your World.

Mr.Wags

KingRalph

ahhh as diverse as a rainforest in there now eh wags :) trainin looks ta be goin well... focus a bunch on that ecsd, she can make plenty o top colas from trained nodes with that mean stretch... oooeee it's gonna be a helluva ride through this flowerin run. buckled in for it :) hope you are too hehe, take care wags, an keep it up!

Bonzo

Veteran
Top o the mornin to ya wags, nice dream you got goin here, the TW is lookin mighty fine my friend. Any superskunk in there this time round? ive got to pick up another pack of that one as i killed all but one last time around. Grapefriut? have you done that one yet?

I had a crazy dream that i was at SeedBoutique and the superskunk (skunk special)
was 40 bucks! Crazy dream eh? Damn sleeping pills.

peace on the porch

bonz

Sleepy

Veteran
i had a dream the other night...

i had a dream the other night...

i dreamt i got locked out of the 'house' and the keys were nowhere to be found...for like three weeks! :yoinks:

hehehe

looks good, wags! :yummy:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of love on teh way

Lots of love on teh way

Hey hey great to see ya MrWags :) I see lots of love on teh way. We all know this site is whatever we make it . I say we make it a great fun positive place :) Looks like Wags is doin his share . Great looking plants and strains you got there buddy :) thanks for sharing !!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad To Be Home

Glad To Be Home

Thank You Thank You we needed that! So with out further ado let me give some back at ya,the weights were taken off about 2 weeks ago and 5 days ago raised the lights just a little high to get that main cola stem to stretch up and give the lower girls some room and I'm very happy with the results.

All is well in Wag's Dream Land as you can see. I guess staying on the porch and counting cars really does do a body good:)

Much Love And Glad To Be Home
Mr.Wags

K

kokua

DAMN Mr.Wags...that Royal Hawaiian looks delish. Please tell me you are planning on making her a milf. Ya know...Mother I'd Love to Flower.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man I think Teresa would be proud but where is the little shit? I heard about her accident but have not seen her on the WWW in a very long time now,does anyone know if she's ok? And yes I will take a few cuts from her and flower out in the pot. Hawaiian is one of my favorites (until someone got me FREAKIN HOOKED ON DIESEL) and look forward to smoking her once she's done. Thanks for stopping by old friend.

Mr.Wags

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya mrwags... ive seen that T post on the bcbuddepot at times. sounded like she was recovering from the accident... i didnt get any details as i didnt register just browsed around but it did sound as though she was doing ok. All your plants are looking super pretty buddy nice work and thanks for sharing :)

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's My Weekly Dream Shot What A Nap It Was

Here's My Weekly Dream Shot What A Nap It Was

Ty for the kind word Babba, as you sit on the bench tonight and look out over your garden know that a little Babba love live's on through my dreams :pointlaug .

Here is a nice easy FREE way to cool the Rez. It keeps mine 5-10 degrees below the room and has worked well until the chiller arrives.

And now the girls, you will see that they are begging to get flipped but patience is a virtue isn't it?

Hope all is well in you world and enjoy the extra day off.

Mr.Wags

dc105

ICMag Donor
Very inspiring Mr Wags! Nice strains and growth appears to be awesome as usually. I'm gonna have to get in the big mans chair for this grow! Hmm! Let me see! I got munchies... cold beer...and some diesel in the bong. OK Now I'm ready!

2buds

mrwags said:

Hey Wags, The love isn't gone just laying low in the wake of the "What the hell happened" drama so here's some Love for ya. :wave:
What kind of light is this in the pic above, a compact floro or ...?
I just got(2 weeks ago) a 2' T-5 2bulb for seedlings/cuttings, man what a difference, the plants are loving it, I dream at nite they grow massive amounts of roots without all the lanky stretching.
Its good to see the garden progressing, looks like you got some sweet lovin mixed in your dreams lately. Looks like new lineage added to the mix.
Sweet dreams Wags,Peace,2buds

Latest posts

Latest posts