What's new

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

2buds

Hey MrWags,
Looks like it won't be long and the girls will be done. They look like sugar candy almost, the frost is amazing on yours and sunny's.
Hav efun with the sweep button, yes it does seem things are calming down around here.
Take care MrWags,
2buds

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hangin High

Hangin High

Hello all and welcome to The Ice House. The time has come 71 days or so until the girls told me they were done. I'm glad to see the happiness coming back around here and Thank You All for taking the time to stop by take a look and sometimes post a thought. Babba half as good my ass,if they don't make mine look like swag shrub's I'm catching the next plane out of here. :yummy: Sunny my friend I'm glad to see ya hangin around. The end of the month is near my friend and some decisions are in the air for you.

Sleepy you old dog hows the family? Glad to see you as well and will smoke the first bowl with you in mind. Ok enough bs here what you all came to see (I know).

Last run it took 4 plants to fill my dryer and yielded a little over an elbow. This time it only took 3 of the Ice bitches and they are heavy ass buds let me tell ya.

And let's not forget good Ole Bob.

He's still got about a week left and he will be done and hopefully cleaned up and moved on to his new home.

Now the mess.

Thank God I got a shop-vac.

Now whats coming for the next run of fun.

Just a little something something I got in mind.

Hope All Is Well In Your World

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: beautiful not one a TERRIFIC grower Master Wag's put now we add photography expert to the list.Lovely shot's and one hell of a run with those bucket's .Without question your my fav. grower :friends: :wink: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunnyside said:
I know you have sampled a small piece...so how does she smoke?

Sunny it is AMAZING. I can only wait until a nice jar of my own is unsealed in 6 months or so. I'm guessing for me it will be one hit bud, and Sunny I kinda like that. :sasmokin: Thanks for asking. The Diesel should be done next week and that is what I'm waiting for. :woohoo:

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
looks awsesome wags, i dont know why but i really like the shot of the room right after harvest and im glad you have a shop vac too.

whats your second step for your sprouts when they have good roots showin? do you put the rapid rooter's strait into the buckets?

mighty fine pics as well dude!

peace

bonz

Last edited:
G

Very Nice accomplishment mrwags. Definatly an inspiration to keep doing better.
If I may, I read early on that you used light movers. Do you see a definate advantage for the plants benefit? Do you think it is better than just adding another light? Are there any specific concerns about the venting that you may have experienced? If this has already been addressed my apologies but I didn't read the entire thread.

Thank You
B

G

Masterful work Wags.

I hope my ice from Nirvana turns out looking something like that. :D

RingoStar

Hmm yes! Good question NAACP, what was the total weight? Just from your posts alone, I am so glad I purchased FS ice a few days ago. Mr. Wags, much thanks for taking the time to post your results with the female seed strains. Not much has been documented about them. I'm definately looking forward to putting these ladies in my buckets.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To bust tokin to add it up ha. I'll let ya know on the total looks like a tad over 2 bows.

Mr.Wags

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
care to put some smoke reports up on the ice? I know I would love to read that. Stick a piece in a jar for me too if you dont mind...I'd love to try the ice. I am saving some pieces for you to try as well..I'll see ya before too long :) Are the 3 amigos still going or are they down too?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sunnyside said:
care to put some smoke reports up on the ice? I know I would love to read that. Stick a piece in a jar for me too if you dont mind...I'd love to try the ice. I am saving some pieces for you to try as well..I'll see ya before too long :) Are the 3 amigos still going or are they down too?

Yeah T the box is well how do they say THE SHIT. I took a small bud put it my grinder dumped it on the screen and after a few minutes of work I had a very nice pile of Kiefe that went well over the top of the bud before the roll. To think I won it for simply sharing the love Thanks Gypsy & Dutch.

Oh and T can you say Moonshine:

Sunny I got ya a jar my friend,the Ice smoke wise is the best of any of the Female Seeds strains I have tested so far. It is a real head high that last 3-4 hours before you realize you just got high. It might not yield as much as the WWxBB but the high is better. A good jarring I feel would make it a one hit high bud,but since it's all gone maybe next time. :badday: it has a nice SWEET taste that lingers in your mouth long after your done very sweet infact but the high ranks right up there with some of the best I've ever toked in my life,since I can't remember the last time I saw you. :pointlaug

In the process of setting up the new room got Bob full of popped beans

Got to get a few more things already got my portable a/c and just a few more items will complete the bill and a NEW thread will be started at that time and tell the story of Bob and how a great friend turned him down simply because he knew that Bob would not be used,man what a guy. Salt Of the Earth in my book.

Hope All Is Well In Your World,
Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well all here is one of the last shots for this beloved thread. My new experiment is almost completed and another thread,(well) I just wonder if I should. Hope all is well for everyone and the 420 was a great time.

Happy Grows To All.

My great joy to have some great love in the house. Thank You so much,you know who you are. Sharing The Love One Cut At A Time.

Mr.Wags

Budweiser13

awsome just awsome master wags I mean mr wags..........Do you still use the multi flow is it a good hydro system to use. I would be interested in maybe building krypto's system............ :wave:

KingRalph

heya wags, looks like some great new beginnins there :) will be followin along, no matter what thread ya show em to us in. got some new flavors ta taste too eh, looks like some tried n trues you're sure to enjoy... no worryin about potency there! that tw is probably gonna grow a lot like the ice so watch that stretch eh. well if ya have any empty pots ya need filled, ya know where ta find me ;) take care man, hope you're in good health n good spirits, peace n green thumbs as always :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts