What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
if use stopped employing bums then you may not have these issues ?
you might be surprised how many drunks there are. I am starting to really dislike alcohol for that reason.

does your partner ever do any work himself that you don't talk about ?
the dichotomy between "i" and "we" is tricky sometimes, especially when you are trying to operate as a collective.

you anywhere near the Forest hill bridge?
yah i think so. i dont get out much

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG plants look nice, i should have popped more.

p51BMOal.jpg

FrcURgRl.jpg

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
im sure i would be surprised as i don't drink really at all, to busy smoking weed.

is their as much weed to smoke as you want their ?:)

grow nerd

Veteran
I just wanna know how to get a job with Yes4Prop215 so I can get a paid vacation to Costa Rica with $42 hooker + blow + ribs packages available and all...

TheOutlawTree

Good luck this year schrews! Hope that Bodhi stuff does well for you. Did you keep any cuts from last years seed run?

Its been a rough start this year for me. My county's supervisors will be voting may 5th on whether or not they want to ban outdoor growing in Placer. Was planning on 36 full season and a dep up there, but have decided to avoid it all together after hearing about the possible ban. The neighbors called the sheriff on me last year up there and said I was illegally growing and I was violent (lies). They showed up, counted plants when a friend was up there, and wanted me to contact them but I had my lawyer send them a letter. Never saw them again.

Im off to Shasta county now... A little late to get going but my bud has the babes growing strong so were going to set up a hoop house for the month of may, transplant into 7g grow bags... and get working next week. From what I understand Shasta has some b/s ordinance as well, but their lacking major funds to enforce it...unlike placer county. Were just growing blue dream....no reason not to if you have a market for it, at least in my opinion.

Have you considered moving somewhere new, so you can grow more plants? Or are you pretty set on your spot, and like to call it home?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha wow someone seems to care a little too much about my post, going through and highlighting all that who's got time for that! well to clarify, for my OD spot i dont have any partners i finance the whole show myself and take majority %. i have a strong 2nd in command who gets a nice % who helps make management decisions and has his own subordinates some of whom offer input and help make decisions as well. when i say "we" I'm talking about my whole crew because its a team effort.

there you know the deal now anymore nosy questions and other pointless bickering??

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Scissor hash has metal particles in it
well that sucks for the people who smoke it

Good luck this year schrews! Hope that Bodhi stuff does well for you. Did you keep any cuts from last years seed run?
thanks dude me too. No i didn't save any cuts from last year. Well i did save some for a while but i got rid of them all because i couldnt keep them myself
Have you considered moving somewhere new, so you can grow more plants? Or are you pretty set on your spot, and like to call it home?
I dont think of my current location as my home. My home is the 831, at least thats how i feel

Anyway I am going to stay put and possibly move or expand in the future when Cali's legal situation is not so crazy. At first i was bummed when this county went from 99plants per patient to 24plants per property, but now all these other California counties are banning growing altogether.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I just wanna know how to get a job with Yes4Prop215 so I can get a paid vacation to Costa Rica with $42 hooker + blow + ribs packages available and all...
i doubt y4P will give you a job if you expect all those things going into it

i know what you mean though.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
my living room is dirty because my dog likes to bury his ball in the couch cushions, and my couch is old and coming apart. little pieces of yellow foam everywhere from the cushions, also white stuffing from the couch itself. I need to move it outside but its night and cold out and i dont want to open the door and let moths in.

yay friday night

time to dab and make some banana pancakes .. im going to try to play some drums . im learning Bat country by avenged sevenfold, its not too hard but i have really bad memory for learning songs

ujPkAsSl.jpg

ApolloAK

My dogs are dumb and would kill themselves eating the foam out of that couch. I have a hard enough time getting them to not eat rocks

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
" No i didn't save any cuts from last year. Well i did save some for a while but i got rid of them all because i couldnt keep them myselfI dont think of my current location as my home. My home is the 831, at least thats how i feel"

Wait a minute here, So you got rid of the cuts of the Ancient Og that yielded 13 pounds? That's a god damn hard number to beat for a single plant yield!!!

I hope you find something equally as good, or better in the new pack of seeds you popped.

Latest posts

Latest posts