What's new

P. Haze x Malawi roots!!

Success! This has been one of the toughest plants for me to clone for some reason. I'm guessing it's just the genetics... took 3 cuttings and this is the only one so far to show roots. At least I got one. Woooo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240615-113037_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240615-113037_Gallery.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 19

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Success! This has been one of the toughest plants for me to clone for some reason. I'm guessing it's just the genetics... took 3 cuttings and this is the only one so far to show roots. At least I got one. Woooo!
That's a nice-looking start friend. I hope this one will give you plenty more cuttings to learn from. It's funny how some plants can be difficult and others easy. Thanks for the post.

That's a nice-looking start friend. I hope this one will give you plenty more cuttings to learn from. It's funny how some plants can be difficult and others easy. Thanks for the post.
Thanks Creeperpark, seeing those roots poking out sparked a renewed hope for her continuing life in my garden 😀.

I never had any issues to clone Purple Haze x Malawi, i feel sure it is not the genetic.
Glad it worked in the end.
I dunno. It's frustrating, but if I get one out of 5 to root, to continue it's life, I'm happy about that. I have one other that's just as stubborn. A Sour Lemon OG. I get like, 1or 2 out of 10. But again, if I get even one to root, I'm happy.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The type of water chemistry plays a big part in the plant's success rates. If you match the water with the same water you give the Mothers you will have a better chance of rooting because of the Mother's adaptation.