What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
ST....ST....ST

Great fucking show ! Then again it's always a great show ! Lombardo is the perfect match !

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Dave is in my view, the best. He is at least...the best I've seen...and I've seen them all. Except Bonzo. Never had the privilege.

He even does Metallica better...

[YOUTUBEIF]T8tbNptFPMU[/YOUTUBEIF]

nksv

One night in melbourne, i saw electric wizard play at this really small venue. There were rumors that dismember were going to play (as they were in town but playing separate shows) - eventually I was drunk and forgot about it, then at about 2am (thereabouts) dismember show up and play to about 5 people. It was the sickest thing I had ever seen. They played like true metal warriors, no matter how big the audience. So damn killer.

vta

Veteran
One night in melbourne, i saw electric wizard play at this really small venue. There were rumors that dismember were going to play (as they were in town but playing separate shows) - eventually I was drunk and forgot about it, then at about 2am (thereabouts) dismember show up and play to about 5 people. It was the sickest thing I had ever seen. They played like true metal warriors, no matter how big the audience. So damn killer.

That's bad ass ! Great band !!

[YOUTUBEIF]L0ZCAarIVSI[/YOUTUBEIF]