What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
\m/

\m/

Alice was great ! Seats were great ! This is one of the best band versions I've seen him with. Nina was great on guitar....side note...Once tailgating at a Maiden show, Nina's band the Iron Maidens, parked next to us and partied a bit...cool chicks.

Great show...I highly recommend !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Couple guests including Johnny Depp, on the left....couldn't tell if he was even playing...

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Here we go...turn this shit up !

hahahahahahha
[YOUTUBEIF]jRjrzpa38-0[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Alright...I know I post my fair share of Halford...but then there is this...

[YOUTUBEIF]9H5H5i-aupU[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Going to see Suicidal in a couple weeks...I was 16 the first time...seen them about 30 times...again...should be epic...

[YOUTUBEIF]erTLYlgHTn8[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]gLcnFVpuGyM[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]xp7svl4l5Dk[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]nxcJW6bs5os[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a wonderful drum lesson from Alan Cassidy from the black dahlia murder. I went to the bar w a few of the bands. Mainly BDM, and Pig Destroyer. I had great conversations, learned alot, and hung out with some drummers that Ive always looked up to.
Not sure if anyone is familiar with Misery Index, But Pig Destroyer drummer Adam Jarvis has been playing for them since 04. This guy has some serious skills. He gave me a few drum tips too.
This was one of the best line ups I've ever seen.

Abnormality is a MA local band, just made it big and signed w metal blade records. small chick singer with a super brutal deathmetal vocal style. it was my first time seeing them and I was really impressed w them.
Powertrip
Pig Destroyer
The Black Dahlia Murder
NAPALM DEATH!

Last edited: