METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
LOL

LOL

956Pjr0.jpg

vta

Veteran
On the Halford kick...again. Now...I remember going to to Metallica on the Black tour...Suicidal and Fight were on the ticket...what a show ! Check this shit out...

[YOUTUBEIF]_-SMI3QP_dU[/YOUTUBEIF]

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See the Dillinger Escape Plan while you can! they break up after this. New cd is nice. Ive already seen them. very good show. Cult Leader is SICKKK. used to be GAZA. West coast can see Entheos, they are my people. give the singer weed, she will appreciate it. :laughing:

Saw Wolves in the throne room. Between the buried and me. Intronaut,GORGUTS. Full of Hell. all recently. many more shows coming up.

i hope you all have the new MESHUGGAH cd!! shits sick

Went to Ozzfest Saturday. Such an amazing show ! Sabbath was great but man...Disturbed fucking rocked ! Black Label, Megadeth also had strong shows. Got there a little late and missed a few great bands. Only had a $30 lawn ticket but meet some folks that got us 7th row behind pit \m/ They enjoyed the PK doobies :biggrin:

Dunk Tank

View Image

Girls on stilts...

View Image

View Image

Love my new shirt lol

View Image

I had no idea ozzfest was back. Been looking for a replacement since Mayhem fest went south.

vta

Veteran
Ha! VTA in a dunk tank...I have a great fast ball, he'd be ringing out his panties...:biggrin:

LMAO ! Good shit...there was also some dude standing next to it with a fire hose soaking peeps. That poor fool had left his phone is his pocket, it died :comfort:

Alice Cooper this Sunday night \m/ Alice always puts on a great show !

vta

Veteran
I had no idea ozzfest was back. Been looking for a replacement since Mayhem fest went south.

Not sure if it will return. It was put together as a last hurrah for Sabbath. Hopefully it will be back. I have a ton of fond memories of past Ozzfests.

vta

Veteran
See the Dillinger Escape Plan while you can! they break up after this. New cd is nice. Ive already seen them. very good show. Cult Leader is SICKKK. used to be GAZA. West coast can see Entheos, they are my people. give the singer weed, she will appreciate it. :laughing:

Saw Wolves in the throne room. Between the buried and me. Intronaut,GORGUTS. Full of Hell. all recently. many more shows coming up.

i hope you all have the new MESHUGGAH cd!! shits sick

I just checked and Etheos is playing this Sunday with Dillinger EP...next time...Sunday we have vip for Alice Cooper.

New Meshuggah is great !!!

BTW...Friday new Testament comes out...what I have heard sounds great !

packerfan79

Veteran
The Sabbath tour was Titled "the end ".I saw it in Vegas ozzy put on an amazing show. I heard he was sick for the last couple shows, and didn't perform to the level he did in Vegas. Bands always take it to the next level in Vegas. The drummer did a sick ass 20 minute drum solo blew my already blown mind.

vta

Veteran
The Sabbath tour was Titled "the end ".I saw it in Vegas ozzy put on an amazing show. I heard he was sick for the last couple shows, and didn't perform to the level he did in Vegas. Bands always take it to the next level in Vegas. The drummer did a sick ass 20 minute drum solo blew my already blown mind.

1st time I saw Sabbath was on the Mob Rules tour...I was 11. Of course..thanks to my loving father...I grew up on and related to Ozzy's Sabbath. I have seen them...shit I don't even know...20 or so times. Ozzy of course...Ian Gillann, so amazing !...Tony Martin...and my absolute favorite Ronnie James Dio.

After Ronnie died and they got back with Ozzy...I knew it was the 'End'. So since then, I've seen them 3 times ending with their last show in California ever...Ozzfest...but I gotta say, the best was a year or so ago at the Hollywood bowl...up front and center. Just Fucking amazing !!!

picture.php