What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
Metal Allegiance tomorrow night \m/

Going to be a great show!

[YOUTUBEIF]FgFGODoXXbY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Here is someones vid from their last show I was at...keep in mind Lemmy's memorial was a couplde doors down the same night...so all the guys playing just laid him to rest...then jammed this...

[YOUTUBEIF]TCy6L-Byl7Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Metal Allegiance tomorrow night \m/

Going to be a great show!

[YOUTUBEIF]FgFGODoXXbY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Here is someones vid from their last show I was at...keep in mind Lemmy's memorial was a couplde doors down the same night...so all the guys playing just laid him to rest...then jammed this...

[YOUTUBEIF]TCy6L-Byl7Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT what a line up.

Would absolutely be showing up early enough to see Marty.

Then would really hope to see him and Dave on stage together again!!!! :headbange

So metal.

vta

Veteran
Fucking A ! What a show \m/

Gus G opened (ozzy) and shredded...he also cam back when MA played a Randy Rhodes song and nailed it.

Now Marty...it's been probably close to twenty years since I last seen him. Amazing. Great support including this amazing Japanese bass playing chick. Just such a pleasure to watch.2 He also went back on stage with MA and him an Jr.(Dave E) seemed to really enjoy playing together again.

picture.php

The MA show was epic. The last show of theirs I went to was a special gig because Lemmy just died...but last night stood on it's own.

They played for a few hours and covered songs from the Fallen Heroes. They even did a Prince and a Bowie song.

picture.php

metalallegiancejan2017additionsposter.jpg

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Fucking A ! What a show \m/

Now Marty...it's been probably close to twenty years since I last seen him. Amazing. Great support including this amazing Japanese bass playing chick. Just such a pleasure to watch.2 He also went back on stage with MA and him an Jr.(Dave E) seemed to really enjoy playing together again.

:woohoo: FUUCK YEAH!!! :woohoo:

AWESOME VTA!!!

Meraxes

Veteran
Great VTA had another good time, because good bands never leave California...

VTA's response: "They do leave California, all you have to do is simply buy a concert ticket"

Meraxes: "Allright, I'll ask"

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

VTA's response: "They do leave California, all you have to do is simply buy a concert ticket"

Iron Maiden are coming to Mass.

Morbid angel with Suffocation are too.

Kreator with Obituary and Horrendous as well.

Overkill and Nile.

Testament.
Anthrax.

All coming to Mass. Just so ya know.:tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
Iron Maiden are coming to Mass.

Morbid angel with Suffocaion are too.

Kreator with Obituary and Horrendous as well.

Overkill and Nile.

Testament.
Anthrax.

All coming to Mass. Just so ya know.:tiphat:

I had obituary, and overkill i think on cassette, they're probably in a very old, moldy basement. Saw Anthrax open for Pantera in Worcestor, towards the end of the Pantera set, I had fought my way to Phil, and pull down by a fat security guard and ended up in the way back again. Shitfaced and ashamed, I was thrown out for pulling half naked women through the bathroom window....."No Ticket"

Testament's ritual... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iqyvVeCCsGM

vta

Veteran

Maiden is playing in San Bernadino in July. $59 Southwest ticket and a $30 lawn ticket. $150 for a nice hotel with jacuzzi. Don't forget $20 for burritos and you are all set ! I'll bring the bud and hash !!

Meraxes

Veteran
Maiden is playing in San Bernadino in July. $59 Southwest ticket and a $30 lawn ticket. $150 for a nice hotel with jacuzzi. Don't forget $20 for burritos and you are all set ! I'll bring the bud and hash !!

There's no good mexican around here, that's for sure

Meraxes

Veteran
I was, job transfer. Damn, I need to pay attention to airline prices more, I had no idea they were that cheap nowadays. Orlando's the closest, get these guys off to college, and I'll eventually get to one

pothead66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH4nmmhv-c8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqlQMEiE4Rc

i`m sure some of you might like this shit, so.... :violin:

I only started to really listen to metal about 1-2 years ago... so bear with me..

Southern metal and blues appeals the most to me... maybe some stoner rock (not really)
but I love metal ofc
Not to upset other readers, lurkers... but I really dislike death/b|ack (core) stuff.. maybe I just haven`t found those good bands?

my english is poor because I live on mars, soz about that

Latest posts

Latest posts