What's new

METAL!!!!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was lucky enough to see the last ozzfest.with the BlackSabbath reunion.slayer was there Judas priest.slipknot.etc my buddy got his nose busted in the mosh pits.I was smoking dope twenty feet from Ozzy.he said it smelled good and wished he could take a hit.not lying

My buddy and I used to go Ozzfest in West Palm Beach every year. Different friends always came along, but my friend from high school and I were the only ones to go every year. A few years we saw two shows, one in West Palm Beach and one in Atlanta.

That year with Slipknot, one of the guys in the band came out into the mosh pit section up front to watch Black Sabbath. My buddy and I were tripping on acid, next to the dude from Slipknot in his mask, right in front of the stage where Tony Iommi was playing. Fun night.

vta

Veteran
Just announced today !! Ozzfest meets Knotfest

Saturday...Ozzfest with Black Sabbath headlining and Sunday is Knotfest with...you guessed it, Slipknot headlining.

http://www.ozzfestmeetsknotfest.com/

Since this place is a few hours away we usually get a hotel...but they have camping packages avail :woohoo:

Will definitely try to get back stage for this...Megadeth is playing so it's a possibility !

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

Saturday...Ozzfest with Black Sabbath headlining and Sunday is Knotfest with...you guessed it, Slipknot headlining.

Since this place is a few hours away we usually get a hotel...but they have camping packages avail :woohoo:

Will definitely try to get back stage for this...Megadeth is playing so it's a possibility !

3 of the big 4, Overkill and Death Angel. Thrash on!!!

That'll be one hell of a weekend.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran

What? I just saw The End Tour here in San Jose in February. That was supposed to be the end of Black Sabbath. I would drive to San Bernardino to see them again. What a great lineup.

I hope Ozzy gets his personal situation sorted out and gets back on tour. That would be the best thing for him.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had the news on in the background earlier. I looked up and Access Hollywood was showing a story about this.

Sharon announced the tour in the press conference because she's still Ozzy's manager. Ozzy came out and hugged her trying to be affectionate, but she just stood there looking pissed off. Must be awkward.

I'm going to this, I've already decided. One of my buddies here who isn't into metal might be coming too.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]gfMvAfJMoGw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Shat - Flat as a Board. Lol. I heard this on the radio today for the first time in years. I wanted to send it to my ex gf but I didn't. It would have been funny.

Oh my god, someone stole your breasts.

vta

Veteran
Last in Line last night in Hollywood \m/ \m/

Such a great show featuring all the greatest Dio classics. Andrew Freeman did a great job singing...but Vivian stole the show...such an amazing guitar player..and a real nice guy !

picture.php

picture.php

vta

Veteran
\m/

[YOUTUBEIF]2zhi3FmTUFg[/YOUTUBEIF]

part two...

[YOUTUBEIF]yjb0j9l1sz4[/YOUTUBEIF]

F

fat freddy

I saw a memo thing on facebook the other day that had some legendary musicians that have passed this past decade with Ronnie James Dio listed.

vta

Veteran
What The Fuck ??

Dead thread....Where you at FIRE???

Some Metal Giants having fun...

[YOUTUBEIF]JMGkSIXHCb0[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
New Suicidal with Dave Lombardo....

Pretty fucking good if you ask me....

[YOUTUBEIF]Vxda3lSRTQE[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
So...went to GnR at Dodger Stadium last week. I had set my expectations bar low for Axel....I knew Slash would kill it. Well I was right, Slash did kill it ! To my surprise...Axel was really good. I ended up having a blast and enjoyed the show very much. So glad I did the VIP thing.

picture.php

picture.php

vta

Veteran
Still looking to find another metal show to go to.

Dude ! Here you go....

Geoff Tate (QUEENSRŸCHE), Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (JUDAS PRIEST) are coming to you live for a very special and limited run of dates.

Dubbed "Trinity", the trek will consist of the following shows:

Nov. 20 - Sellersville, PA @ Sellersville Theater
Nov. 22 - Syracuse, NY @ The Westcott Theater
Nov. 23 - Poughkeepsie. NY @ The Chance
Nov. 25 - Londonderry, NH @ Tupelo Music Hall
Nov. 26 - Annapolis, MD @ Rams Head on Stage
Nov. 27 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club

Wish they were doing this in Hollywood.

Latest posts

Latest posts