What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
Scored some tickets to see Lamb of God on Thursday...just a mini concert for the Jimmy Kimmel show. Should be fun !!

Smurf...great shots ! I wish my concert pics were as crisp.

Master of Puppets has to be one of the worse of Metallicas albums.

I guess it depends on what generation you come from. Battery??? One of the greats !

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I don't think MOP is one of their worst. Quite the contrary, it's their last good album. IMO.
And Justice has it's moments, but as a whole their thrash sound was changing to a more radio friendly sound. Which I didn't care for. The Black album marked the moment where Metallica was all about album sales.
Good for them. They got rich, and who am I to fault them for that!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Master of puppets was not the same, nor was metallica after cliff died.

Not that htey haven't gone on to do some amazing things ...

Nice to see the tread go on after the OP, evilraven passed. Still seems surreal, here one minute gone the next. Was always a nice fellow to chat with.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
turn your speakers up for this one:

[YOUTUBEIF]fh4ILzqXop0[/YOUTUBEIF]

a1917312470_10.jpg

1087526_logo.gif

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I just heard the news about this last week. :) I bought tickets to the San Jose show the day I found out.

B

birdman_

Metallica weren't the same when they got their hair cut.

Ozzy was better than Ronni dio ^

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Metallica weren't the same when they got their hair cut.

Ozzy was better than Ronni dio ^

Metallica started going downhill when they kicked Dave out of the band. His fingerprints are all over Kill em All, which is why it's their best album. Less Dave influence on Ride the Lightning. By the time Master came along, Dave's influence was gone, and Metallica were on their way to being the radio friendly band they are today instead one of the most influential thrash bands ever.

vta

Veteran
Caught Scorpions tonight....great fucking show...as always ! Bad ass venue...Santa Barbara Bowl.

picture.php

Up next...Judas Priest the following weekend in Paso Robles...

Shows from the last month or so...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:headbange

rykus

Little different, but Lazer/wulf is rocking my world right now, Gojira and The Ocean are 2 favourites in the more metal vein of my music collection.

Latest posts

Latest posts