What's new

METAL!!!!

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I listen to Liquid Metal on Sirius / XM. They did a Halloween special this year where they played music about Satan all weekend. :) I heard this song from Ghost for the first time last Saturday.

Ghost: He Is

[YOUTUBE]LCDkJSNY0NQ[/YOUTUBE]

It's not exactly metal, but it's so beautiful and eloquent. I've been listening to them nonstop since last weekend.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one's a little more metal. :) I saw Behemoth again earlier this year. They're one of the best heavy bands you can see live these days.

Behemoth: O Father O Satan O Sun!

[YOUTUBE]DM-N4d8NLLo[/YOUTUBE]

O Father
O Satan
O Sun
Let the children come to thee
Behold the morning star

Akephalos
Shine thru me
Come forth in war
Come forth in peace

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally!!!

Not a huge fan, but I have to say, Ghost is metal, and talented.

I had only heard them on satellite radio until last weekend. They've been playing their songs Ritual, and Cerice. I thought they were both excellent and that I should check out their other music. It wasn't until I heard He Is, in my car with my girlfriend, that I realized how good they are. We got high as fuck that night and listened to all their albums on youtube.

Ghost is definitely metal. They're metal in the way that Black Sabbath is metal. Every song doesn't have to be heavy. I'm seeing Black Sabbath again in a few months. :) It sucks, but I just saw that Ghost was in San Francisco a couple weeks ago. One week before I heard the song that got me hooked on them.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've been partying hard VTA, what a summer you've had, nice line up! Akka Dakka are playing this wk end.
I'm envious my brother is going to Germany next year just to see Scorpions, lucky bugga.

m314... I was hangin with a good mate after a music festival earlier this yr, we were quietly raging with some other musos out the back of the hotel they were all staying at,, thick plumes of smoke seems to attract all sorts lol. The fellas from Ghost came over introduced themselves & stayed for a few hrs, chatting & smoking with us. All bs aside, they're a really nice bunch of guys... fck did we get faded!,,, But credit were its due, they're unique & they have the gift.

edit: Akka Dakka is ozzie slang for acdc.

vta

Veteran
Smurf...Yes ! a great summer for sure, lots of great shows!!

A couple recent ones...

JP

picture.php

picture.php

And last night...C.O.C.

Kick major ass !!! So glad Pepper is back...

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listening to some local awesomeness... Unearth!
I really like the newest cd. I like it more than darkness in the light.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
m314... I was hangin with a good mate after a music festival earlier this yr, we were quietly raging with some other musos out the back of the hotel they were all staying at,, thick plumes of smoke seems to attract all sorts lol. The fellas from Ghost came over introduced themselves & stayed for a few hrs, chatting & smoking with us. All bs aside, they're a really nice bunch of guys... fck did we get faded!,,, But credit were its due, they're unique & they have the gift.

I'm jealous, a little. I've fallen in love with Ghost's music over the last few weeks. It has been a long time since a band won me over so fast like that. The last time was probably with Strapping Young Lad (with Devin Townsend) a decade ago.

Ghost has won me over this year too. I'm gonna be seeing them in April at some big fest. I'm also a massive zao and Madball fan

Latest posts

Latest posts