What's new

Mars Hydro LED

VanVulpen

Veteran
Hi MHL,
And very much thank you for the suggestion, those lamps surely do seem to fit my bill. I am mostly excited about their ability to deliver light at the blue end of the spectrum which is what tropical sativas crave the most. That and the way they are spread along the surface of the panel should illuminate the bottom branches too which when growing tall plants is always an issue with classic bulbs...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to rob the local bank. They been printing loads of money lately so with a bit of persuasion on my behalf maybe I can get them to finance these 4 lights that you kindly recommended :thank you:

Hi mate, if you look for high penetration light. The SP3000 is a good option for you. It is made by samsung and osram chip too. To cover 0.8x2.2m well, you might need 4 pcs. To check more details about the light through our website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Joy from mars-hydro I want to buy a fc 3000 in Germany but Now the price get high from 350 Euro to 450 Euro .
Now I wonder if I buy the Light or not .

Hi Buddy, Thanks for your support. The FC3000 has been sold out in germany warehouse. It might restock about one month later. Pls check if you would like to go with SP3000 or TSW2000. They can replace FC3000 perfectly.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi MHL,
And very much thank you for the suggestion, those lamps surely do seem to fit my bill. I am mostly excited about their ability to deliver light at the blue end of the spectrum which is what tropical sativas crave the most. That and the way they are spread along the surface of the panel should illuminate the bottom branches too which when growing tall plants is always an issue with classic bulbs...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way to rob the local bank. They been printing loads of money lately so with a bit of persuasion on my behalf maybe I can get them to finance these 4 lights that you kindly recommended :thank you:

haha, you are funny.

If the budget is limited, there are other options like TSL2000. 4xTSL2000 also can cover that area well. Pls have a look.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

trainer

Hello mars-hydro thank you for answer for the FC 3000
The sp 300 dont fit my space from 90 x90 centimeter and the tsw 2000 is not so good led . Not so much umol like the FC 3000 . And yes it is again out of Stock . But the price is much higher for all fc models . A few Friede like to buy some fc 6500 and I See all fc are higher in price Sinne Januar the FC 6500 two hundred Euro .
That is dissapointing

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello mars-hydro thank you for answer for the FC 3000
The sp 300 dont fit my space from 90 x90 centimeter and the tsw 2000 is not so good led . Not so much umol like the FC 3000 . And yes it is again out of Stock . But the price is much higher for all fc models . A few Friede like to buy some fc 6500 and I See all fc are higher in price Sinne Januar the FC 6500 two hundred Euro .
That is dissapointing

Yes, the shipping company increased the shipping cost a lot due to the severe epidemic situation. And the stock for FC models is very tight now.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mars Hydro Team,
Any idea when the multi-chamber 150X120x200 tent will be in stock in mainland Europe again?
Cheers
CC