What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Im'One

Thanks for your warm welcome, We would love to sponsor some people on ICMag

You can sponsor me. I don't have a tent or a good set of lights. I do have lots of room and lots of seeds and some experience. I'm using homemade LEDs right now with CFLs for clones. I grow in my closet but have a shed that is insulated and can hold a rather large tent.

LordOfTheNugZ7

You can sponsor me. I don't have a tent or a good set of lights. I do have lots of room and lots of seeds and some experience. I'm using homemade LEDs right now with CFLs for clones. I grow in my closet but have a shed that is insulated and can hold a rather large tent.

Call me a curmudgeon, but I've been using 1kw HPS lights since 1998 and it factors into everything about the environment created. I would need a sponsor just to even consider switching.

Not knocking LED, just has never been part of my journey and I have things dialed pretty close to perfect w HPS.
Peace!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

Thanks for your interest. PM me about this. :tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here is the main features for different series. :dance013:

For low buddget indoor growers, TS600, TS1000, TSW2000 are very suitable for them.
For these who want a better quality and performance light, SP3000 and FC3000 would be suitable for them.
For large scale commercial growers, TS3000, FC4800 and FC6500 are the ones for them.

Check light details here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 :tiphat:

Attachments

• SP-vs-FC-vs-TS.jpg
    SP-vs-FC-vs-TS.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 25

Stickyballs

Hi Mars Hydro- I’m doing an addition to an existing grow and looking for supplemental side lighting and possibly trying out some leds to some extent. Do you have experience with limited side lighting ? Are you willing to provide some test lights for a commercial facility? :thank you:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Call me a curmudgeon, but I've been using 1kw HPS lights since 1998 and it factors into everything about the environment created. I would need a sponsor just to even consider switching.

Not knocking LED, just has never been part of my journey and I have things dialed pretty close to perfect w HPS.
Peace!

Pretty much how I'm looking at it.
However I have just bought 1 of the Mars ts600 for a pre veg light and the results are looking good ,although I'm pretty hesitant to splash out on the bigger versions when I already getting good results from existing 600's.
Maybe if they come down in price or 1 of me lights break I'll look into purchasing another one.

krypt

Hi Mars Hydro- I’m doing an addition to an existing grow and looking for supplemental side lighting and possibly trying out some leds to some extent. Do you have experience with limited side lighting ? Are you willing to provide some test lights for a commercial facility?

You have a commercial facility and want free lights? Seems like youre too lazy to look at grow reports on here and expect others to pay for it

Last edited:

Stickyballs

You have a commercial facility and want free lights? Seems like youre too lazy to look at grow reports on here and expect others to pay for it

Too lazy, nope. Troll on

It’s barely worth a trying it on a single table or tent that’s about the only risk I would take. Just like switching anything up in your grow it always seems like a jump

I run 3 models of the ts series and I love them there amazing....theres alot of good led brands for the price and watts you pull mars is in the top 5 for what you can pay from another "top" brand ill shove another mars light in them and still come up cheaper with great results...but id go mars sp or FC series....or hlg.....or gavita 1700.....but the other brands will cost more....

krypt

Too lazy, nope. Troll on

It’s barely worth a trying it on a single table or tent that’s about the only risk I would take. Just like switching anything up in your grow it always seems like a jump

Your logic is disgusting. Coming on here asking for free lights with a commercial facility? My previous statement was just further reinforced.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Pretty much how I'm looking at it.
However I have just bought 1 of the Mars ts600 for a pre veg light and the results are looking good ,although I'm pretty hesitant to splash out on the bigger versions when I already getting good results from existing 600's.
Maybe if they come down in price or 1 of me lights break I'll look into purchasing another one.

Thanks for your sincere support. :huggg:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I run 3 models of the ts series and I love them there amazing....theres alot of good led brands for the price and watts you pull mars is in the top 5 for what you can pay from another "top" brand ill shove another mars light in them and still come up cheaper with great results...but id go mars sp or FC series....or hlg.....or gavita 1700.....but the other brands will cost more....

You are the best. :huggg:

Stickyballs

Your logic is disgusting. Coming on here asking for free lights with a commercial facility? My previous statement was just further reinforced.

No worries Krypt. Have much more to do than deal with you. I never posted asking for your help and if you’re related to MARS, well no business from my friends or I. I’ve already found some hortilux led fixtures the 700’s to try over a table. Sounds like you’re not familiar with reps helping out. No reason to treat people that way. I have built many relationships this way and they get paid back 10 fold. Really, peace to you all and best of luck.

krypt

Coming on here bragging about running a commercial facility with 25 posts expecting people to give you free shit? straight up comedic gold.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
A huge flower is ready to be chopped. :dance013:
How many grams you think there will be for it?

Attachments

• SP3000.jpg
    SP3000.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Latest posts