What's new

Mars Hydro LED

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply, but it appears it's still available on marshydro.eu?
I've gone all the way to the end of the order process and ready to pull the trigger and nothing said it wasn't available?
So should I go ahead or will I then get a reply afterwards saying sorry it's sold out?
I had that happen before from grow shops and not keen on it at all!

Please advise
Cheers
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the quick reply, but it appears it's still available on marshydro.eu?
I've gone all the way to the end of the order process and ready to pull the trigger and nothing said it wasn't available?
So should I go ahead or will I then get a reply afterwards saying sorry it's sold out?
I had that happen before from grow shops and not keen on it at all!

Please advise
Cheers
CC

Not trying to push too hard and enjoy your holidays by all means, but the customer service at marshydro.eu seems to be dead and I need that tent now, so will have to go elsewhere if I can't get clarity on availability from anyone.
Cheers
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrong hombre, try to find a large multi compartment tent anywhere in Europe right now- good luck ;-)
But you're right... moving on. Probably going to attach a small one to a big one, the standard size single compartment tents are everywhere.

Cheers anyways
CC

Chevy cHaze

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes EU here... No the shipping is not the issue, just the availability of large multi compartment tents. The small ones are available, but not what I'm looking for.
Cheers anyways
CC

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Not trying to push too hard and enjoy your holidays by all means, but the customer service at marshydro.eu seems to be dead and I need that tent now, so will have to go elsewhere if I can't get clarity on availability from anyone.
Cheers
CC

Sorry for the delay. The EU site was operated by another department. We will come back to work tomorrow. Pls try to send them an email about this. They will reply you tomorrow.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Didn't realize you were in EU. Is the shipping what's keeping you from getting one on eBay?

The price on ebay and amazon is a little higher than our official website. And you can use coupon code"ICMAG" to save extra money on our official website.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi Guys. Today is the first working day after the new year holiday. Time went super fast. Hope you all had a happy growing time. :dance013:

All sales platforms have come back to normal service now. Our official website, amazon and ebay, etc.

To get best deal of MarsHydro items from our official website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG" :D

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Important news:

We are updating our official website. If you guys have any suggestions for the website, feel free to let me know. I will transfer it to the tech guy. :huggg:

About the price: There might be some mistake for some items, we will check all the prices after getting the new website done.:tiphat:

Best Regards.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Our new website is on its half way to be done. :D

We are checking the details of each part. Picture, description, banner, ect.

Do you like the layout of the new website?

Website link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Attachments

• TS3000.jpg
    TS3000.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 33