What's new

Mars Hydro LED

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Its funny u mention that. Me and my wife were just discussing that I find it weird that my plants are frosty as hell, yet lack resin. I had stopped growing for about 5 years, but I remember that resin would ooze out of joints and I'm not getting this now.
Here's a cpl pics of mine. They are sour strawberry from bog.
View Image
And one more. These were my most frosty plants
View Image
Any thoughts or ideas would be most helpful good sir.
Different strain maybe

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Happy new year! So I am gonna start from scratch and set up a tent. I have a 4' x 4' area in a closet that has an A/C duct and a window nearby. I can cut a hole in the floor to exhaust the air into the well ventilated crawl space or up into the hot attic. Or I have another closet with no window, no AC duct inside. I could also cut an exit hole in the floor in there. The one with the window is not carpeted, so it may be the best choice.

If I get a Mars 4x4 kit with TS2000, what will I wish I had done differently, in other words what else should I need? 300W x 24hr x 30 = 22,000 or 22 KWH/month. No problem in a 1000 KWH bill, and there are empty 220 slots in the breaker box. I can expand to 2 tents if needed. Would a TS3000 be a better choice, or?

Sorry for the slow reply. buddy. We just come back to work today.
If you want to get a better yield, i recommend you TS3000 for the 4x4 tent. You can buy it from our website directly: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Quick question for you guys. I'm in the process of setting up a 4x 8 tent and am planning on using 4 tsl 2000 lights. I currently use a tsw 2000 in a 3 x 3 and noticed a lack of resin when smoking. I'm thinking of adding some uvb bulbs to my set up. I seen the sp 3000 have uv added however 4 of those would be out of my budget. Any ideas on using uv supplemental lighting in the new tent I'm setting up?

How about 2xFC4800? The cost is lower than 2xSP3000.
I think it is a good idea to add some UV lights. :biggrin:

To purchase the lights through our official website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0
Coupon code"ICMAG" :biggrin:

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
MARS FC 4800 in a 4' x 4' tent? They have a manual switch, but I didn't see the option of adding a controller that is outside the tent.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
MARS FC 4800 in a 4' x 4' tent? They have a manual switch, but I didn't see the option of adding a controller that is outside the tent.

Yes, it is manual switch and the controller is on the driver. The cord is long enough to mount the driver outside the tent.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Good news. Friends. There will be a new giveaway. The prize will be SP6500. Are you excited? :yay::yay:

Attachments

• SP6500-new.jpg
    SP6500-new.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 30

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The new giveaway will begin on 8th Jan. It is similar with the cup.
So if you want to join in it, you need to create a new thread. More details will be announced on 8th. stay tuned. :jump:

Attachments

• TS (2).jpg
    TS (2).jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 33
  • TS (1).jpg
    TS (1).jpg
    174 KB · Views: 32

Rojofresa

Few TS-1000 bud shots form Purple Wreck :wave:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106_195948.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_195948.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210106_195923.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106_195923.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 25

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Strain shot for TS3000. :yay:

There are enough stocks of TS3000 in Germany(for EU countries), USA, and Canada warehouse. Feel free to order from our website: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

Attachments

• TS3000 (1).jpg
    TS3000 (1).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 34
  • TS3000 (2).jpg
    TS3000 (2).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 31

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
SP3000 has been sold out in USA warehouse. :laughing:
But it is in stock in Germany(EU countries), Canada and AU warehouse. :yummy:
If you want to try this light, feel free to order on our website. https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG". :biggrin:

Attachments

• SP3000.jpg
    SP3000.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 35
  • MarsHydro (2).jpg
    MarsHydro (2).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 30

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Our new giveaway has begun.:yay: The prize is one SP6500. Here are some features:

-- 2356pcs Samsung(LM301B) and osram(660nm)chips.
-- PPE 2.8umol/j, high light efficacy.
-- Full spectrum with UV and IR.
-- Dimmable Inventronic driver.
-- Dense heat sink(Passive-cooling), no fan, 0DB.
-- Low current & double chips to improve light efficiency, save energy and extend lifespan
-- Replace 800-1000W HPS or MH old school light.

It is very easy to participate. Only need to create a new thread for the journal. The journal could be the present one that you were updating. Welcome to join in the new giveaway. :bump:

Here is the link to check more details: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379125

Latest posts

Latest posts