What's new

Diary Malawi x Northern Lights + Zamaldelica fem/autos

kro-magnon

Veteran
In France this year the weather is very humid and not very sunny so I think outdoor growers must struggle to have big and healthy plants. In my mother vegetable garden the mildew is hardcore so cannabis plants must suffer as well. One of the last year I've grown outdoor I had a few plants in the ground and during the month of june it rained 25 days of 30, some plats drowned despite having all the space they could have taken for their roots but the soil was so saturated of water it drowned some pretty big plants, 2 died and one was cut in half but she still produces 300g at the end of the season.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In France this year the weather is very humid and not very sunny so I think outdoor growers must struggle to have big and healthy plants. In my mother vegetable garden the mildew is hardcore so cannabis plants must suffer as well. One of the last year I've grown outdoor I had a few plants in the ground and during the month of june it rained 25 days of 30, some plats drowned despite having all the space they could have taken for their roots but the soil was so saturated of water it drowned some pretty big plants, 2 died and one was cut in half but she still produces 300g at the end of the season.
2024-07-2617.43.18474962731533581235.jpg

I keep my plants 🪴 quite close to me - and they are getting closer - as they get bigger - on my little balcony - on the 3rd floor of an apartment block - and they are in pots - not in the ground - so are easier and more simple to maintain and protect 😉
2024-07-2617.47.30858393471494191608.jpg

This Zamaldelica is already well into flower - and the Malawi x NL below - is a bit slower - but showing early flowers now too -
2024-07-2617.51.436208929934851816131.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
👍👍 lovely little flowers forming there mate… weather is supposed to be set fine from Sunday :tiphat:
Yes - apparently we are in for a bit of real summer weather - today and this coming week mr brunch - according to the weather forecast 😳 - I've managed to get most of my plants to the required hight in veg - and now the sun comes out for flowering - puuurfect!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Chief,

Pretty compact plants you got, must be not too bad famous uk weather. 😁 Cheers! 🫖
Well - as long as they produce enough 'erb to see me thru till the new year - I'll be happy 😊 Mitsuhara - and yes the weather has been kinda atrocious during the seedling 🌱 and vegetative stages - but ofcourse - it's all about the flowers 💐 - and what resin they produce
2024-07-2711.21.564682750884701563665.jpg

😉

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yes - apparently we are in for a bit of real summer weather - today and this coming week mr brunch - according to the weather forecast 😳 - I've managed to get most of my plants to the required hight in veg - and now the sun comes out for flowering - puuurfect!
Lovely stuff 👍
Should be reaching 30° by Wednesday so I hear… my little gorilla haze seedlings will be getting a boost at last 🤣

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well - as long as they produce enough 'erb to see me thru till the new year - I'll be happy 😊 Mitsuhara - and yes the weather has been kinda atrocious during the seedling 🌱 and vegetative stages - but ofcourse - it's all about the flowers 💐 - and what resin they produce
View attachment 19038725
😉
Fit and healthy looking well m8 :good: The plants not your legs just in case :biggrin::biglaugh:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Fit and healthy looking well m8 :good: The plants not your legs just in case :biggrin::biglaugh:
My legs are good tools - for transportation - they get me to walk 5 miles per day minimum - and they help when I'm swimming too - I take a lot of time keeping them strong using weights in the gym to try and increase or at least maintain their strength -

- you might value your personal mobility too - as I do - so you gotta look after - what carries you - nothing worse than not being able to walk for a good while - at a good clip - under your own steam - been there - and it was sad city for me -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I bet they are loving this sunshine 🌞 mate, too hot for me
Yus - me old brunch bunch (ahh stoned again) - I'm out in the sunshine most of the day it seems - and I tan easy - so some bloke mistook me for a Pakistani today - so I came back at him with the right accent when he said it was too hot - and said ' Owww in Dacca - where I am from - a day like today - with this sunshine - would be considered - a nice cool day' - so this bloke says - 'Are you Pakistani?' - and I turned me nose up at him and said - 'Dacca is in Bangladesh!' - in my best Bangladeshi accent - you should have seen his face - ROTFLMAO!

- He thought that he had mis-nationed me - and apologised - then I told him I was really British - and was mucking about - and he didn't see much humour in it -
2024-07-3017.46.476641870069118081303.jpg

2024-07-3017.54.02603713248989856429.jpg

2 photos 📸 of Malawi x NL - in flower for less than a week - just a coupla days for the first one -

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
looks like your getting there Gypsy.

Beautiful plants!

All the best for your heart 🙏🏼
Hey Hasch 👋 - ya - the plants are doing their own thing - I'm just their Daddy - catering to their every need - which is just water - from the tap at the moment - no bugs or slugs seem to be eating them - and the sun in the sky is making them bigger and prettier - every single day 😉 - so I'm happy 😊 - and my heart is ticking along just fine lately - with the newly installed Bionic pacemaker gadget -
2024-07-3018.12.154949106017473656521.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Congrats!
I wish my blood pressure was that low.
My blood pressure was off the charts 3 and a half years ago - I've found the secret to keeping it fairly low now - last time it blew out my Mitral Valve - so had to join The Zipper Club - and I don't want a double Zipper -

- getting surgically evicerated - is never going to be a hobby of mine - since it's not alot of fun - quite the contrary -

ankhori

Beutiful green leafs, I wish you a very nice flowers full of resin and wonderful effects full of fun, joy and smile in your face with happy effects. I dont remember the year but I growed the Auto Malawi x NL and was amazing, since this I dont underestimate the automatic cannabis plants, a lot of breeding since the first automatic plants.

Subscribed to the notification of this thread,

Love to all

superx

Veteran
These are coming on in leaps and bounds,

Will they stretch much more now they are in flower ? never grew autos before, so would be more a custom with photos stretching for a few weeks after the switch over. Maybe autos continue stretching through out the flowering stage?

Good to read your back doing a bit of light training and swimming, happy days man.
As I said before it's hard to keep a good thing down, all the best going forward.

Last edited by a moderator: