What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Beans from Carty

Janborrego

Not too bad of a haul NL was over one pound dried and the Pink Mango was over 9 ounces. I had one if each plant. Nice Beans Carty @Amon
IMG_7669.jpeg
IMG_7642.jpeg

Janborrego

Harvested the Beast mode she was a big girl. She has seeds from Mr C99 . My dumb ass drug her through the yard to get to the dumpster. He got my whole garden. NL, Pineapple Skunk, C99, choc haze x Lemon Cherry Gelato, The Black, Beast Mode, and My Black Alaska Purple. The Maui just started Flowering so she will be ok. I also have clones of Maui going. So far found like 50 seeds just drying the shake and trim.
IMG_7576.jpeg
IMG_7582.jpeg
IMG_7583.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7593.jpeg

Carty

Jan your making me look good hun.... what a decent haul, hopefully the weed is as good too... sucks on not sending samples huh? just not worth the risk anymore..

Looks like its covered in sticky goodness... nice fat buds. your PInk Mango x did better then ours across the street... we got 8zips off ours.

Janborrego

Yes the Pink Mango clone was huge the smoke is awesome gives me GDP vibes. I must have had the daddy pheno in my seeds. I had 2 seeds I only got one to pop. They were fems. I cloned her my first successful clone . She was 2x the size of mom. Buds were larger too. Mighty fine smoke.

Janborrego

Maui waui fems failed. I need to buy the stuff that works, from amazon. I have 5 maui waui clones going. They have all rooted one is about 2 ft tall the other is about a foot. The ladt three are just starting to get fed. I will up pot and add the mykos into a 3 gallon plastic pot. I did collect male maui pollen. Have it in the fridge. I still want fems. Just got to figure out how. I figured out clones. Honey works best for me. I tried plain water, aloe, and something else that look like mud when you add it to water. Its tiny crystals of a dark powder. That was a waste of money. I also tried foop clone gel.
Honey rooted every time. 4 maui and a pineapple skunk. The cats knocked off a branch. I caught it in time it did nicely and way faster than the maui.