What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

LST AK-47 DWC

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Half and hour ago

ppm 215
pH 6.4

btw, i calibrated my meter YESTERDAY, before i flushed, it wasnt off by much, and i used two different points (4.01, 7.01) I also calibrated the TDS

sproutco

Veteran
ShroomDr said:
Does the pH always rise like this during flushing?
Its happened previously to me (earlier in this growlog).
I figure i'll change it out when the pH stabilizes, since the ppm has basically stopped rising
The salts from your ferts buffered the ph to a certain ph...now with little nutes in the water the ph is gettin' kinda wild....little buffer :wave:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
pH 6.97
ppm 225

So should i give them some liquid karma?

It doesn't have much N P K, but definitely some buffering ability. Ive always wondered why people stop with the non-food additives (AN does not have Sensi Zym in there nute caculator the final week).

Or does this not matter? The plant drinks water, and its not locking anything out, because theres nothing to lock out (no nutes).

Thoughts?

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
true that!
My other project is a beast compared to this one.
I also did not burn it with Bud Blood, like i semi-did with this one.

Props to you for that weekend lesson. My outdoor veggie garden will surely thank you. Maybe ill actually send you some mater':yummy:

This grow has lost most of its vigor. The buds are really starting to weigh down, and spread open the canopy, not to mention all the dying yellow leaves.
Pics coming momentarily

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Day 53 Flowering
current pH 7.13 ppm 230
So, don't worry about the rising or not :confused: I get that the lack of ppm makes it unstable, but I don't want soaring past 8.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
One more flush.
pH 5.75
ppm 190

I might harvest tonight, her leaves are all but dead, she has definitely lost her vigor.

Ill monitor the #'s and see where they take me.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Check out the loss of vigor, especially on those under shots. Some fan leaves were completely limp, but still green.
Buds are very heavy too!

steveoi812

Very nice my fellow ak brother. I want to know the weight when they dry up...:) Oh and btw what is the typical weight loss from harvest to dry?

Latest posts

Latest posts