What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

LST AK-47 DWC

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Guess the weight, and win some reputation points from me!

I'm gonna say 80 grams well trimmed (no colas longer than 5"), which is just shy of 3 oz.

Thats enough to last me until my next AK, which is 41 days behind.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
well, my plant looked bigger than yours does IMHO, those must be dense ass nugs, but i dont have a snowballs chance in hell of hitting 5oz.
I think its dry right now, and ready for jars.

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
keep it coming, I've got a jar count, but I'll wait for some more guesses

I think the rockwool also attributed to a lower yield (If you followed the thread, you saw nutrient problems. If you REALLY followed the thread, i hope you learned as much as I did).

The rockwool was pretty nasty looking, compared to what it looks like pre use, I also think it had a lot to do with the unstable pH flush. I think i got all the extra salts (ppm stopped rising, and that girl yellowed like autumn), but i would have preferred a more stable environment. Oh and the base of the stem looked semi rotted. My other project is using hydroton, and the stem at its base, looks a lot healthier.

Fuck you rockwool! :asskick:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
ShroomDr I am with you. Fuck you rockwool! :bat:

those buds look soo tastey :yummy:

what is your method for drying it before you put it in a jar??

that is a monster, I am going to guess :chin: 98grams.

whatever the wieght, well done, you have inspired me.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Well, the reason i kept them all on the one stem, was to hopefully dry it more evenly than i did my last attempt.

I just hung it upside down, (36Hours) and jarred it up. It is still pretty moist, but I can rip it with my vaporbrothers already.

I will be trying to cure it though. Ive got a weeks worth of smoke before i need to start in on these.

Vapor had me all fucked up last night, but i was pretty drunk too.

J

Jam Master Jaco

bump bump

bump bump

So what's the dry weight on those badboys eh? Seems I was the only one to take an exact guess :wave:

pittbull

hope my soil and bubbler works . im growing ak 47 too . im going to try breeding ak 47 female to a super shiva male if i do get one . im a beginner so im ma try to do it all with one try . how was that ak 47 . someone told me ak means african kush . is this true ?

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Well, for being disappointed in my yield, i did better than i though.

92.2G and that's what i have left. I bet Ive smoked at least an eighth, and this stuff is pretty dry. not dry enough to run though my space case, but drier than some bud i have previously purchased.

Should cure up pretty well. I haven't smoked any, but it smells 85% hay 15% fruity, and it tasted pretty fruity in the vaporizer. A few weeks of cure will probably do wonders.

I still think my next project will yield 2X as much. I'm not sure if i want to open a new thread, or just start posting it here. Another props to SproutCo with all the help, my new lady looks FANTASTIC. Thanks for the Chemistry lesson! :pointlaug :confused:

thescissors

all i can say is WOW! i dont think i have the patience to do it that "PRECISELY"... thank god for GENERAL HYDROPONICS, so even dull and SIMPLE mofos like me have a chance! (using floranova ONE part nutes... and floralicious plus.) im actually growing in soil at the moment but have room for a DWC maybe.. ;)

hybridtek

ShroomDr said:
keep it coming, I've got a jar count, but I'll wait for some more guesses

I think the rockwool also attributed to a lower yield (If you followed the thread, you saw nutrient problems. If you REALLY followed the thread, i hope you learned as much as I did).

The rockwool was pretty nasty looking, compared to what it looks like pre use, I also think it had a lot to do with the unstable pH flush. I think i got all the extra salts (ppm stopped rising, and that girl yellowed like autumn), but i would have preferred a more stable environment. Oh and the base of the stem looked semi rotted. My other project is using hydroton, and the stem at its base, looks a lot healthier.

Fuck you rockwool! :asskick:

yeah I learned the hard way too, FUCK RW!

It's all about plain hydroton for DWC, best environment

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
well, maybe you missed it, it wasn't bolded out, so for everyone else too

Final Yield, 92.2G
(more than pictured obviously)

===================================================

Next Bush same style. Better feeding regime!
Day 18 Flowering First day of Trichs for this pheno

compared to this harvests plant (this one is Day 21 Flowering, three days older!)

Latest posts

Latest posts