What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Looking for Landrace Hawaiian Sativa

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Some of Ka Nonanona issues from 1842 are available online

*All* of them are available - and downloadable as pdf as said before.

Weird how absolutely no one in the science sphere was ever interested in the flora and fauna of the islands, and it falls to some writer or computer program for some pot site to reveal The Truth. Probably 1800's people had to hack through forests of Chinese or Japanese pot (both were such notorious bongslingers before the USA told them to stop it), but their reports were suppressed by The Man.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Not sure what you mean by your second paragraph, there are plenty of us that worked with native plants here and have studied extensively the location of past populations of everything from kalo to koas.

RobFromTX

Gascanistan is not Swami.
About 20-30yrs difference in age.

Gas has been living out of a hippie bus.
Swami has an actual farm and property

Swami Seeds is Gascanistan's company using Swami's gear as a starter then doing a whole bunch of pollenchucking, in a van down by the river

So this link is a scam site yes? Whats the legit way to get his gear?

SurfdOut

Veteran
The guy who calls himself Swami is just some old guy that grows weed in the hills. You don't want anything from him. Lol

Gascanstan has been part of the organic forum community for quite sometime. He started his seed company named Swami to make fun of those fakes. He has all sorts of old genetics and I don't think any of them came from the guy Swami, more it came from Coot and other sources.

RobFromTX

The guy who calls himself Swami is just some old guy that grows weed in the hills. You don't want anything from him. Lol

Gascanstan has been part of the organic forum community for quite sometime. He started his seed company named Swami to make fun of those fakes. He has all sorts of old genetics and I don't think any of them came from the guy Swami, more it came from Coot and other sources.

Well now i dont know what to think. Another members saying swamis the real deal and gascanistans a pollenchucker living in a van haha. So the website is gascanistan?

Last edited:

SurfdOut

Veteran
Yeah, I don't know of everyone's experiences, just stating what I have observed over the years. Yes, Stan is the one that sells seeds.

What exactly are you looking to grow?

RobFromTX

Much thanks friend. I dont have an IG but i guess its high time to make one. Seems to be the way this business is shifting

acespicoli

1709183244326.png

Hawaiian Sativa its a short flowering strain...
ask for a discount code usually %25 off

Dutch Flowers' Lemon Thai Description​

Logo Dutch Flowers
Lemon Thai was obtained from some folks out of Hawaii. The plants are sativa, but they didnt look like Thai to us, rather Hawaiian in phenotype, smell and high. Buds are candied with crystal, with a trademark citrus "lemon pledge" odour with a hint of peppermint. Very, very energetic high, it is the "clear mental surfing" variety for us, without a hint of paranoia (which cannot be said of the other two varieties in this pack). Chronic tokers can probably smoke this during the day and get things done, if not overdone. These buds are a favorite of many, as they are excellent positive-mood inducers. Excellent yields and bag appeal as well, shortest flowering period of the three offered, around 9 weeks

Dutch Flowers' Chocolate Thai Description​

Logo Dutch Flowers
We obtained Chocolate Thai from growers in Hawaii (who also sourced our Lemon Thai, already offered here). The Chocolate Thai had a classically thunderous, soaring high that immediately won everyone's preference. Unfortunately, the superb quality came with a 14 week flowering period price tag. The buds were incredibly aromatic and resin coated, but very spindly, with strings venturing on their own out of the thin main floral cluster, giving it an overall skimpy braided look. Curious structure, definitely landrace looking, but hardly productive even outdoors. Our Chocolate Thai source had warned that to obtain a reasonable yield outdoors, his method was to crowd many plants in a limited space outdoors, in a style reminiscent of hemp grown for fiber.

☝️ I would get his Lemon Thai !

Last edited:

Lolo94

One of the strains I'd like to find is Elephant weed, although it's likely gone. Not sure if it's the same as elephant ear on Maui. My dad said it was on the big island and the north shore in the early 70s. Described it as a huge plant with a strong high. I'm guessing (not to stir up unnecessary controversy) that it was Southeast Asian. Golden Voice from Maui would be another gem. I read Good Gear was working with it and saw posts from Kagyu (Coastal Seeds) showing the finished bud.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The company is in Hawaii and they're mixing in some Hawaiian strains. However they're all crosses with other strains or at most XYZ x Hawaiian.
Finding anyone preserving and offering old lines is a chore. Most of them are doing the same as everyone else. The Internet will not have that info. I can't point you to a legitimate source. You will have to find a Cannabis kahuna who can point you to someone. @SurfdOut will know more about that than I do.

swampthing

Gascanistan is not Swami.
About 20-30yrs difference in age.

Gas has been living out of a hippie bus.
Swami has an actual farm and property

Swami Seeds is Gascanistan's company using Swami's gear as a starter then doing a whole bunch of pollenchucking, in a van down by the river

Ahh lol. I meant Gas’s company is Swami Seeds.

Does Swami himself not have a seed co?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts