What's new

Lemon Thai: Grow + hopefully make some seeds !

Cuddles

HI, yes, just sitting and separating them from the buds atm, good amount of seeds (but i HATE the job of doing it lol )

@PANIKZ said he was back yesterday (friday) so hopefully up and running again this weekend. He'd been away for a couple of weeks.

cheers,
VG :tiphat:
thanks :) I assumed it was being re-designed or something,lol

I really hope the seeds don´t sell out too quickly -I´m still trying to scrape some cash together for a new grow.

I´d have enough money to spend had it not been for me getting covid ! I have to pay for all the meds etc myself and I couldn´t start the new job I had lined up . :(
But I´ll get there eventually ;)

btw RGS only accepts GBP notes, right?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the high from all of the Derg Corra girls after a couple weeks in the jar is spot on... potency seems on point even though i am mostly smoking small buds that weren't pollinated. Good harvest of seeds from all the plants and the new bodhi plant had the biggest seed count of all - big fat seeds too!

i'll let the seeds cure for another week or so and then think about a germ test and sending some pack in to RG

LG/

the high from all of the Derg Corra girls after a couple weeks in the jar is spot on... potency seems on point even though i am mostly smoking small buds that weren't pollinated. Good harvest of seeds from all the plants and the new bodhi plant had the biggest seed count of all - big fat seeds too!

i'll let the seeds cure for another week or so and then think about a germ test and sending some pack in to RG

Excellent my friend. I appreciate you and your work!
I can't recall where, but if I recall correctly you were specifically mentioned (I think on another forum) for "micro" breeding but doing great things at that size/level. Not sure if that's your current scale or if things have changed. Micro is also a matter of perspective.
I tend to identify myself as a micro breeder/grower (Im really more of a pollen chucker). I think alot of great work can be done on a small scale, it allows for more focused attention to detail.

So will you be sending both the Bodhi and Derga seeds in? I can't recall, did you do isolated seed increases for each breeder or cross them together? or both?!

Anyways thank much!

Digger102

Veteran
I finally caught up in both threads!! Thank you for doing a repro on these @VerdantGreen Will the seed packs contain a mix of all the beans or are you separating the Bodhi’s from the DCC’s? The affect of the Lemon Thai sounds like what I have been chasing for the past year. Where will they be available at?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks all, the majority of the seeds are going to be the two populations crossed together. thats what i wanted to do and it's also the case that i have a good amount of seeds from the 2 different bodhi females used... i used 2 of the old tested bodhi because i knew the seed yield is pretty low on that one.
got lots from the new bodhi which is great it's a winner and a looker and probably the best of the whole bunch There is a respectable handful of seeds from the 3 DC girls.
So atm i am thinking mixed packs of 12 seeds with 8-9 'crossed' seeds from the bodhi girls, and 3-4 from the DC girls.
VG
as for the 'days to mature' i would say most are going to be ready 60 -75 days i think 90 will be an outlier but certainly possible
@Jahaze has been running one of the S1s for 75 and it did look good for it.
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, i'm hoping to send some advance packs of LT seeds in next week.
I grabbed a quick pic of the new Bodhi plant from clone, this seed mother has given the most seeds for the seedbatch and looks a bit more narrow-leaf as a clone
Bodhinewfromclone.jpg

VG