What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Legit Breeders - Pollen Chuckers and White labelers - Tell us YOUR Opinion!

Ttutorial

420club
That's because of who breed it... Sherbinski used to be buddies with Berner and Cookies came from a herm, everything they make is herms, they run through fields of hundreds of thousands of seeds to find the one that looks good and don't have balls 😂😂😂
Just like that first seed drop Cookies did at $500 or $1000 a 10 pack or whatever it was and the seeds never sprout, and the ones that did had a sausage fest in everyone's grow tent! LOLOL
I think the mistake everyone made was letting go of good solid strains back then to find crappy cookies crosses that herm out your whole garden. What is crazy is a lot of strains these days have cookies in the DNA, but what amazes me is that every other breeder that creates the similar strains don't seem to create the hermie genetic to pass on constantly 🤣
Good Old Stuff?

I will do an F2 of a rare gem, i do have in original packaging..
PXL_20240708_203525870.MP.jpg

PXL_20240708_203530796.MP.jpg

I will F2 the shit out of them :D

No i didnt liked it. The plant was complete garbage.
I have now popped the last seed, i dont wanna grow her again, but i have to see if i was unlucky or the genetic is that bad.

The Bud smells good after few months of curing.. but i dont even wanna smoke it to be honest.

literally the worst plant ive ever had.
Uh man sorry to hear that. I’ve been looking for a solid CBD strain as I have some chronic pain I was hoping to treat with it.

FellaAndrene

Uh man sorry to hear that. I’ve been looking for a solid CBD strain as I have some chronic pain I was hoping to treat with it.
I'm sorry to inform you, but according to the data provided by several studies, it seems like you need a little bit of psychoactivity in order to achieve analgesic effects:

CBD products don’t ease pain and are potentially harmful – new study finds
Of the 16 randomised controlled trials that have explored the link between pain and pharmaceutical-grade CBD, 15 have shown no positive results, with CBD being no better than placebo at relieving pain.