What's new

Legit Breeders - Pollen Chuckers and White labelers - Tell us YOUR Opinion!

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hey! We live in the time, where a lot of Seedbanks are just buying there seeds in bulk, put a fancy name on it, and sell it for 10bucks a bean.

A lot of guys doesnt seem to care, but i do!
I got a run with Glookies (Barneys Farm), Mango Lassi (Karma Genetics) and Limon Blanco (Khalifa Genetics).

Barneys was everytime okay, XXL Yield, its potent.. everything okay, but this run i did saw that that weed has no soul.

I did quite a few runs with Karma, that shit is banger!
Limon Blanco - Khalifa Genetics, just a different league, like Karma!

I was asking shantibaba (Mr. Nice) who is white labeling? HE just said u would be suprise.. a lot of guys, but i wont mention any names.

So, what is your opinion? Who has the legit and good stuff? Who puts the work in? Who's not?

What is about Ripper Seeds? Would be intresting for me.

I begin:

In my Opinion the best breeders:
Serious Seeds
Karma Genetics
Khalifa Genetics
Ace Seeds
Dark Horse Genetics
Rare Dankness.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I have always been good with Barney's Farm. The quality is what they claim and the seeds are always "breeder packed" and never loose (AFAIK)

Reactions: X15

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
I do think they just buying there seeds, i dont think they actually breed themselfs.

Like Glookies for example, i do think a lot of seedbanks that are buying seeds have that strain too, just under a different name.. just my guess i dont know that for sure.

Reactions: Rgd

Asentrouw

Pretty sure most "famous" Dutch seedbanks buy their stock at Spanish bulkbreeders nowadays. That being said these cheap bulk seeds do the job in many cases. I had great grows out of 1 euro seeds and got the genetics it promised.

I'm more then happy to pay a bit more if it comes to breeders who provide something more special, in terms of pure sativa's, reproductions of oldschool genetics, landraces, etc. ACE, Khalifa, RSC, etc. do great work.

But some breeders just ask ridiculous prices for their stuff. Even if some serious breeding is done, there is no way that its justified to ask several hundred bucks for a few seeds...

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
@Asentrouw Absolute true what ur saying mate!
I did wanted this thread be more community talking about who u think or know who is buying so we could prevent from buying these seeds.

I do breeding, i do it with love.. so for me its very important that its this genetic what i think it is.. And what is on the package..

If u grow out the Limon blanco from khalifa, u see its a hole different level.

Its so lemony, so purple.. the bud even is black/purple not ONLY the leafes.. i mean u feel that there is a soul in that strain... From Vigor, to fast growing, to smell EVERYTHING.. U feel that someone put the work into that strain to get money from u, but at the same time to give u a great experience, and he is loving what he is doing.. it sounds spirtuell or maybe stupid, but it is how it is.

barneys farm i think there is no soul (that is my thoughts about growing barneys farm with limon blanco) i cannot explain it differently.

Asentrouw

@Asentrouw Absolute true what ur saying mate!
I did wanted this thread be more community talking about who u think or know who is buying so we could prevent from buying these seeds.

I do breeding, i do it with love.. so for me its very important that its this genetic what i think it is.. And what is on the package..

If u grow out the Limon blanco from khalifa, u see its a hole different level.

Its so lemony, so purple.. the bud even is black/purple not ONLY the leafes.. i mean u feel that there is a soul in that strain... From Vigor, to fast growing, to smell EVERYTHING.. U feel that someone put the work into that strain to get money from u, but at the same time to give u a great experience, and he is loving what he is doing.. it sounds spirtuell or maybe stupid, but it is how it is.

barneys farm i think there is no soul (that is my thoughts about growing barneys farm with limon blanco) i cannot explain it differently.

I think the time of the big Dutch seedbanks is over. Government repression stopped their breeding projects and has pushed them out across the border to Spain.

But nonetheless some Spanish bulkbreeders still have excellent genetics for a few bucks, especially if it comes to the classics (for instance OAseeds, Seedstockers, etc. carry some good genetics).

Especially compared to some US/Canadian companies who - in my opinion - ask quite high prices for what is offered. I tried some, but seems the same quality as the much cheaper Spanish/Dutch stuff. Seems hyped to me.

I found great and very bad pheno's in both cheap aswell as expensive strains.

But I love the breeders that want to provide something new or special, still make IBLs, who do it for love for the plant and for fair prices. Special mentioning is deserved for RSC/Kwik seeds, Seedsheaven, Nordic Genetics/HFH, S#nnie and the likes. But indeed also Khalifa, ACE really offer something special.

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
I think the time of the big Dutch seedbanks is over. Government repression stopped their breeding projects and has pushed them out across the border to Spain.

But nonetheless some Spanish bulkbreeders still have excellent genetics for a few bucks, especially if it comes to the classics (for instance OAseeds, Seedstockers, etc. carry some good genetics).

Especially compared to some US/Canadian companies who - in my opinion - ask quite high prices for what is offered. I tried some, but seems the same quality as the much cheaper Spanish/Dutch stuff. Seems hyped to me.

I found great and very bad pheno's in both cheap aswell as expensive strains.

But I love the breeders that want to provide something new or special, still make IBLs, who do it for love for the plant and for fair prices. Special mentioning is deserved for RSC/Kwik seeds, Seedsheaven, Nordic Genetics/HFH, S#nnie and the likes. But indeed also Khalifa, ACE really offer something special.
But Karma and Serious Seeds... Even T.h Seeds?

Asentrouw

But Karma and Serious Seeds... Even T.h Seeds?

They produced some great strains, as did many other Dutch breeders. Don't get me wrong. I think many Dutch seedbanks still produce good strains.

I'm just saying some of the Spanish "bulk seed" producers do it just as well for far less money. I wouldn't be suprised if some of these bulk producers also supply several Dutch seedshops, who charge a bit more for re-branding and repackaging. Paying more is not always a guarantee for better genetics; I always found good and bad pheno's, light unripe seeds, even runts and hermies in all kind of different priced packages.

I just think a lot is lost in the Netherlands because of the repression the last 2 decades, while competition in Spain and now the US is booming because of better circumstances to breed. But that's just my personal opinion.

In the end it's just a lot of trade and marketing involved. My personal sympathy goes more towards the enthousiast hobby-growers/pollen chuckers who produce and re-produce strains out of sheer fun or for ideals, rather then the proffesional enterprises and their hyped strains.

Last edited:

Thegreengrower64

Hey! We live in the time, where a lot of Seedbanks are just buying there seeds in bulk, put a fancy name on it, and sell it for 10bucks a bean.

A lot of guys doesnt seem to care, but i do!
I got a run with Glookies (Barneys Farm), Mango Lassi (Karma Genetics) and Limon Blanco (Khalifa Genetics).

Barneys was everytime okay, XXL Yield, its potent.. everything okay, but this run i did saw that that weed has no soul.

I did quite a few runs with Karma, that shit is banger!
Limon Blanco - Khalifa Genetics, just a different league, like Karma!

I was asking shantibaba (Mr. Nice) who is white labeling? HE just said u would be suprise.. a lot of guys, but i wont mention any names.

So, what is your opinion? Who has the legit and good stuff? Who puts the work in? Who's not?

What is about Ripper Seeds? Would be intresting for me.

I begin:

In my Opinion the best breeders:
Serious Seeds
Karma Genetics
Khalifa Genetics
Ace Seeds
Dark Horse Genetics
Rare Dankness.
Dark horse genetics did a podcast or two on the subject of white label seeds. A few months back it was. I do remember though, barney's farm was amongst the many that do.

limegreenlimey

Some of the small breeders do great work. Have a look at AsturJaya from Spain. Tao produces his seeds outdoors in organic grows. I don't know how authentic his strains are but I believe that he breeds distinctive weed rather than reselling others' work.

Thegreengrower64

Some of the small breeders do great work. Have a look at AsturJaya from Spain. Tao produces his seeds outdoors in organic grows. I don't know how authentic his strains are but I believe that he breeds distinctive weed rather than reselling others' work.
I do believe there are some great breeders coming out of Spain, doing some good work.

cbotany

My top breeders in order are
Hoku Seeds (Solid all around human)
Zomia (collector not a breeder)
Underground seed co (brain dead underground)
Jinx proof (solid guy)
Brothers Grimm (another good human)
Ace seeds (I've only grown one strain from them but i love it)
Justcannabisseeds (nice guy with great prices I don't know if he ships out of the usa)

I have other people I support, but these are my go to for buying gear

The real seed company is a good place to buy seeds but the owner is kinda a shitty person, I'd go with other landrace collectors if you can, but he still has good gear

Latest posts

Latest posts