What's new

Leetdood's growing struggles

leetdood

20241001_051821.jpg

End of day 22 flower in a couple hours. Watered astronaut status #24, 3.9 ec runoff.

Gonna cut ecsd back among some others and keep going with watering and upkeep. Took a small break yesterday but it was meh. Transplanted 3 plants to 6 inch pots and the onycd 3.0 to a 8 inch.

leetdood

Still working on watering and upkeep. Gonna cut back and train underdog, tahoe, and Danny sour today if I can, they're the most wild and overgrown. Tahoe especially. Ecsd got cut back but it's in shitty shape so needs more light and veg time and training.

Since I cloned double burnout #1, 2, and 3 I am going to water (where needed) and cut them back today also. Much easier to be honest, lol, so I can feel good about getting that done. Gonna try and continue to remove plants that are too tall or need cloning from the 8x4 and move short, cut back, or revegging plants in there. Most are doing amazing but trying to get a bit organized and deal with the most unruly or tall plants first. As I only took 15 sets of clones, there's still something like a dozen to 20 left to take as I go. So I'm gonna try and get some of that done too.

been checking the two trays I took periodically. As I used very old plugs that came from failures and sterilized them (185f for 35 min in foil) they're not quite so foamy or absorbent I'd say. So I have to make sure none of them are drying out too fast. I'm about out of those and will be using the 12 new plugs I have left in addition until my 50 count bag arrives.

Yesterday I filled a bucket and made feed but then after that sediment started showing up in the water. So I gotta top off feed today if that's resolved. Most of my plants are well watered from yesterday and before so that's a relief. Already went over the mothers/bonsai plants and dawgsbreath.

Pringles seemed to show some discoloration (k lockout? Excess?) From the full feed so I threw some 60% standard in after dryback. She seemed to perk up and like that. Talked to homie (he runs a lot of this work, just sent him that pic of as24) and said because the food is not getting flushed out like in a top fed container or flood table, I think it's best to take it slow and consider the growth factors involved, like only having 100w led light spread across several plants, and how constantly I stall growth by topping or training it. So "less is more" might apply here until she starts to really dig in.

I took some quick shitty pics of double burnout for the breeder. Again, it's a bit messy but I do what I can each day and the goal here is to get all my plants into tents so I can mop the entire floor and wipe everything down for example. 40x40" already going great just gotta bust ass to get the 8x4 firing on all cylinders. It's a lot of work but I do what I can each day and it's finally coming together after these 2-3 months of catching up. Cleaning out that flood tray was so labor intensive and ridiculous, I need to figure out how to get a hose attachment in here. I was considering, after catching up and cleaning, tearing out the bathroom sink and counter and all that (isn't even glued down anyway) and putting in a double sink system with a faucet that you can screw a hose on. Lots more easy to clean all this stupid shit like pots and buckets and ... ad infinitum. Man.

Here's the pics.

IMG_20241001_074110_308.jpg

IMG_20241001_074107_843.jpg

IMG_20241001_074112_802.jpg

IMG_20241001_074114_889.jpg

With the constant transplants peat dust also gets everywhere. I wear a mask but you should've seen my ac filter. Gonna clean this up after all the transplants are done (yeah, there's more left.) Transplanted #4 last night, I think it's a male. Cleaned it up too.

Pretty burnt out in a way but I'm almost to the "finish line" of starting my best flower run ever as long as I stay consistent and put in work everyday.

Almost forgot to put as24 back in the tent earlier, lol. I did catch that though. Can't wait for those pot risers, I think they arrive Thursday. Hate seeing the pest damage but it looks like to me that the beneficals have eradicated if not genocided the population. Gonna continue and evaluate and order more if needed. Lots of things to buy and order. Plan to look for a job after i get all this going and my house clean and organized. Grow gear costs a pretty penny if you wanna do it right and have a lot of plants.