What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone 😊
‘woke up to doggie diarrhea everywhere this morning. Arlo must have eaten something outside is my guess. We did find a pile of fur in the corner of our yard yesterday. My guess is he ate something that died or got killed. I gave him some Imodium so I hope it helps. He seems to be feeling a little better and we did manage a walk in between raindrops this morning.
‘Hope everyone has a nice day 🥰✌️

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good morning everyone 😊
‘woke up to doggie diarrhea everywhere this morning. Arlo must have eaten something outside is my guess. We did find a pile of fur in the corner of our yard yesterday. My guess is he ate something that died or got killed. I gave him some Imodium so I hope it helps. He seems to be feeling a little better and we did manage a walk in between raindrops this morning.
Classic.........imodium is great for dog runs.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I don’t think he knows who he is anymore. I don’t want to live like that. I need a Billy beer….
1727793200195.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning everyone 😊

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Jimmy Carter has been on hospice for like a year, right? Mom said when hospice comes for the people at her work they stop treating them and start giving them morphine. Do you think Carter is addicted to morphine at this point? I hope to live to 100 but I want to be able to smoke my hash and kief

Latest posts

Latest posts