What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
✓
Veteran
Stunning flowers and harvest there @flower~power
I was wondering how you managed to get her finished so soon.
Was thinking you didn't light dep, how did that happen?
But I see the reason above.

Just lost a big chunk of my girls mid flower to the start of a typhoon.
Managed to get them under cover though, taped up and staked up.
All is not lost.

(Tried to like everyone's posts here, but system doesn't let me for some reason.)
It finished early shockingly early two theories I think it’s a function of the Headband component ? but also I put it out early and it started flowering and then it tried to revert but it never really made it so It just kind of did its thing all season long and in the end they were perfect

kro-magnon

Veteran
Stunning flowers and harvest there @flower~power
I was wondering how you managed to get her finished so soon.
Was thinking you didn't light dep, how did that happen?
But I see the reason above.

Just lost a big chunk of my girls mid flower to the start of a typhoon.
Managed to get them under cover though, taped up and staked up.
All is not lost.

(Tried to like everyone's posts here, but system doesn't let me for some reason.)
Dealing with typhoon is no joke, the plants outdoor who have been able to take this kind of beating without losing limbs or just dying are some tough plants who could resisty anything. Good luck for the end of your growing season, are you far from harvesting?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I have clones that I am going to run indoors we can document it precisely
I'm really curious to see how she will perform indoor, I hope the fast flowering was not a result of circonstances and the trait will remain under artificial light. She will make massive trees in your set-up.If only I could grab a flower of this girl without having to cross an ocean, I'm sure she has a very interesting high.

Maria Sanchez

It finished early shockingly early two theories I think it’s a function of the Headband component ? but also I put it out early and it started flowering and then it tried to revert but it never really made it so It just kind of did its thing all season long and in the end they were perfect
Oh, I see!
I had two Lemon 'n' Lime Jones seed plants (Casey Jones x SSSDH) that went out around March or April I think.
One just flowered straight away and was harvested in May.
The other one sounds just like yours, she started flowering in May and just slowly kept going all the way to September.
She was a little confused in June at 13.5/10.5, but never reverted to veg growth, just slow burn flower.
Sounds good, but her thick flowers were a bug magnet, and then a patch of really wet weather... you can guess what happened....

Maria Sanchez

Dealing with typhoon is no joke, the plants outdoor who have been able to take this kind of beating without losing limbs or just dying are some tough plants who could resisty anything. Good luck for the end of your growing season, are you far from harvesting?
Sure, no joke at all.
The earlier forecast made me think they wouldn't get hit much, too far from the typhoon.
But then it changed direction, and some nasty wind overnight did the damage.
Typhoon isn't even really hitting hard yet, that was just the build up.
Luckily I could get in to move them to shelter.

I usually don't grow through the spring-summer-fall season, because of this.
My plan was for these girls to flower through the 'summer' here.
But they're sativas / hazes, and I now know they still trigger around 13/11.

They're having a family huddle in the corner off the balcony now for a few days.
PXL_20241001_070238903.jpg

This is after some staking and taping, though some of those colas are probably not going to make it...

kro-magnon

Veteran
Sure, no joke at all.
The earlier forecast made me think they wouldn't get hit much, too far from the typhoon.
But then it changed direction, and some nasty wind overnight did the damage.
Typhoon isn't even really hitting hard yet, that was just the build up.
Luckily I could get in to move them to shelter.

I usually don't grow through the spring-summer-fall season, because of this.
My plan was for these girls to flower through the 'summer' here.
But they're sativas / hazes, and I now know they still trigger around 13/11.

They're having a family huddle in the corner off the balcony now for a few days.
PXL_20241001_070238903.jpg

This is after some staking and taping, though some of those colas are probably not going to make i
I hope you'll be able to harvest some of those juicy colas, you have a difficult climate to work with; could you make a solid enough greenhouse to give plants some protection?

OldCoolSativa

Here's my outdoor (Nh x Ph) x PR male on October 1, along with an Australian outback haze x angeldorado. The male was planted as a seedling in mid July and still managed to grow to 9 feet tall. Beautiful lime green leaves and structure, he only showed sex in early September, compared to another (Nh x Ph) x PR male that I had in a pot that started a month earlier. That says something about root-bound plants flowering earlier than those with roots in the Earth as God intended.

100124 AOHxAD and NhPhxPR outdoor.jpg

That AOH x AD female smells remarkable and is going to give me a lot of seeds, and maybe a lot of hash is we can get a nice warm, sunny October:

[AOH x (Angel's Breathe F2 x '78 Colombian gold] x [(Nh x Ph) x punto rojo]

Maria Sanchez

I hope you'll be able to harvest some of those juicy colas, you have a difficult climate to work with; could you make a solid enough greenhouse to give plants some protection?
I'm sure some of these plump buds will make it into my jars.
No greenhouse here for me.
All guerilla work.
As low key as possible, where nobody will find them, or even think to look.
It's complete 'War on Drugs' territory here.
I'm even afraid of using anything that may leave finger prints.
I have prior here, so have to be very careful.
So jealous when I see you guys and gals in legal states.
Well, less jealous than happy for you, and wishing I could do the same.
Grow a fat flower and blaze it up for the rest of us!

Maria Sanchez

Here's my outdoor (Nh x Ph) x PR male on October 1, along with an Australian outback haze x angeldorado. The male was planted as a seedling in mid July and still managed to grow to 9 feet tall. Beautiful lime green leaves and structure, he only showed sex in early September, compared to another (Nh x Ph) x PR male that I had in a pot that started a month earlier. That says something about root-bound plants flowering earlier than those with roots in the Earth as God intended.

View attachment 19076452
That AOH x AD female smells remarkable and is going to give me a lot of seeds, and maybe a lot of hash is we can get a nice warm, sunny October:

[AOH x (Angel's Breathe F2 x '78 Colombian gold] x [(Nh x Ph) x punto rojo]
Gonna be seeds for day there, @OldCoolSativa
As nature intended.
Sativa cocktail seeds, at that.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm sure some of these plump buds will make it into my jars.
No greenhouse here for me.
All guerilla work.
As low key as possible, where nobody will find them, or even think to look.
It's complete 'War on Drugs' territory here.
I'm even afraid of using anything that may leave finger prints.
I have prior here, so have to be very careful.
So jealous when I see you guys and gals in legal states.
Well, less jealous than happy for you, and wishing I could do the same.
Grow a fat flower and blaze it up for the rest of us!
I'm from France where it's totally forbidden to grow cannabis sadly. I've always grown illegally and took some major risks when I was younger. With the size of the garden I have now I don't risk too much in case of trouble with police, a fine and a few months of house arrest, that still sucks.