What's new

LED and BUD QUALITY

PadawanWarrior

Having fire prevention for your indoor garden is a must no matter what lights you use.. I have Auto extinguishers in every room and in the tents. They're cheap and will save your house. To be honest the China LED has grown better plants than the $800 HLG Diablo.

20$

I use a big one of these in the main flower room. These are pricy
View attachment 19074267
Those Fire Balls are cool. I wonder if they've ever went off accidentally. I'm seriously going to consider those.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Having fire prevention for your indoor garden is a must no matter what lights you use.. I have Auto extinguishers in every room and in the tents. They're cheap and will save your house. To be honest the China LED has grown better plants than the $800 HLG Diablo.

20$

View attachment 19074267
where did u ge

20$

View attachment 19074267
where did u get these ?? can't find em on amazon- thanks

Hiddenjems

20$

View attachment 19074267
I have halon setup in mine. Suffocates the fire and it’s really clean. We use it in race cars and helicopters too.