What's new

CAMBODIAN SATIVA

KAGNCHA

Don't take the bait my friend. The Oldtimers would rather have you here sharing than having to constantly defend or take offense. Anyone who knows Hempy knows he is certainly not a fake. Maybe the kiddies need timeout this time.

Don't take the bait my friend. The Oldtimers would rather have you here sharing than having to constantly defend or take offense. Anyone who knows Hempy knows he is certainly not a fake. Maybe the kiddies need timeout this time.
You don't see me going in none of your fakes threads! Because it's always been clear to me that's some kinda manipulation to try to sell some seeds or trying to exchange some bullshit strains for some that u sorryz never could get yor naive hands on.
It's getting old u fools to go in a popular thread to play smart to gain attention.
I'M NOT HERE TO TRY TO SELL!!! Nore trying to get seeds coz what I would of want, only the hippies from the States have and they're almost all gone by now.
So to me all of the FAKES are expandable to my threads.
Like I've had some fools before started to first trying to be innocent posting some fake sativas and a couple comments later trying to promote their seeds thru a friend pretending to be a happy customer. All of you fakes rookies seeds slanger ain't shit compared to let say Mr Nice Seedbank.
It's not about lying your ass off that your seed banks gonna get famous.
Like Shantibaba was collecting true landraces seeds probably around the 70s or 80s on... And in Amsterdam all of them successfull seed banks started this shit because all of them knew each other in Amsterdam!!! And did their seeds exchanges among the purest seeds in the world. That's the reason when Neville died I quit being interested in seed banks. But remember them young customers, they'll know to truth after smoking hay weeds from fake seed banks!!!!!

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

Since the new prime minister in Thailand, they will band recreation smoke of weed starting January 2025. What the old weed smokers in Thailand said, it's to make even more money because know you have to bribe them governmental doctors for a license to get it for "medical purpose" hence all the money is going straight to the government. And them weeds in the streets will rocket in prices and them cops will get gang of money from bribery. I feel sorry for Royal Queen Seeds in bangkok which is a nice place to hang. Soon they will loose lots of businesses with foreigners who are investing in Thailand. But you never know with a woman prime minister ... this January, yes might become no depending on her period.The most fucked up manipulative laws on Cannabis in the world is for sure Thailand.
Bye bye to the legal sells of sometimes pure sativas for 100baths a ten grams.

KAGNCHA

Don't forget in this ZIONISM STYLE on this planet , WHITE becomes BLACK & TRUTH becomes LIE! Hope all of U future generation CANNABIS LOVERS will be able to make your own decisions without no influences from them weed's social media.

Last edited:

KAGNCHA

As I'm writing, I'm leaving Phnom Penh heading to Ratanakiri deep in the mountains with my relatives and after I'm heading to Vietnam to visit one of my cousin in the mountain side of dalat... wishing all of you well on your weed projects. God bless!
Hasta mañanita camarón

Last edited:

Genghis Kush.

Since the new prime minister in Thailand, they will band recreation smoke of weed starting January 2025. What the old weed smokers in Thailand said, it's to make even more money because know you have to bribe them governmental doctors for a license to get it for "medical purpose" hence all the money is going straight to the government. And them weeds in the streets will rocket in prices and them cops will get gang of money from bribery. I feel sorry for Royal Queen Seeds in bangkok which is a nice place to hang. Soon they will loose lots of businesses with foreigners who are investing in Thailand. But you never know with a woman prime minister ... this January, yes might become no depending on her period.The most fucked up manipulative laws on Cannabis in the world is for sure Thailand.
Bye bye to the legal sells of sometimes pure sativas for 100baths a ten grams.
welcome to Thailand .
thats the way things have always been run there.
prostitution is illegal there too, but it aint hard to find is it?
weed will be the same way

Latest posts

Latest posts