What's new

Killer A5 Haze

Nextgeneration73

And now the lockable box in the cupboard, I don't know why but this cupboard of mine is magically several if not more degrees cooler inside than anywhere else (except for the fridge) 🤔 idk
IMG_20240201_105401.jpg

Last edited:

Birmaan

Good job !
Ripe to perfection and flower to leaf ratio is great.
I'll be waiting for your smoke report.

Will you do one early after the drying process or just after an adequate cure ?
Thank you Buddy, I'm glad to hear that.

Hmm I think I'll try some of #1 today, it was already very dry yesterday. I generally like it fresh, as it's organically grown and tastes great when nicely starved.

But let's see how they are to smoke, that was the first real sativa grow.

The scent of all 6 plants was quite homogeneous, only #2 has something fruity and tropical that the others don't have.

But one part will be cured first or consumed later ^^ I don't have enough time at the moment.

Nextgeneration73

Thank you Buddy, I'm glad to hear that.

Hmm I think I'll try some of #1 today, it was already very dry yesterday. I generally like it fresh, as it's organically grown and tastes great when nicely starved.

But let's see how they are to smoke, that was the first real sativa grow.

The scent of all 6 plants was quite homogeneous, only #2 has something fruity and tropical that the others don't have.

But one part will be cured first or consumed later ^^ I don't have enough time at the moment.
Me and girlfriend are starting any moment, does anyone know if adding two seeds in a pot work well at all, are there any risks? My girlfriend argued that we should add two or all of them. And yes I myself would love to do that if there were no risks in one pot, the more yeild the better... Would the roots fight with each other if planted slightly apart? Or should I go with just one seed and leave the rest for a year or two later when we can grow again? We bought only one pot and we don't have time to get a second one, plus the tent ain't that big... I'd be glad to add two or even all of the seeds like she suggested for more yeild, but I don't want to have issues with roots and such. I have six seeds and one pot.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Me and girlfriend are starting any moment, does anyone know if adding two seeds in a pot work well at all, are there any risks? My girlfriend argued that we should add two or all of them. And yes I myself would love to do that if there were no risks in one pot, the more yeild the better... Would the roots fight with each other if planted slightly apart? Or should I go with just one seed and leave the rest for a year or two later when we can grow again? We bought only one pot and we don't have time to get a second one, plus the tent ain't that big... I'd be glad to add two or even all of the seeds like she suggested for more yeild, but I don't want to have issues with roots and such. I have six seeds and one pot.
This is not a good idea, you want to select for traits, some traits are not immediately discernable until you smoke the flowers, having a bunch of plants needlessly compete for root space means only a few will shine relative to others.

Give them all that opportunity, you aren't growing blackberries.

Nextgeneration73

This is not a good idea, you want to select for traits, some traits are not immediately discernable until you smoke the flowers, having a bunch of plants needlessly compete for root space means only a few will shine relative to others.

Give them all that opportunity, you aren't growing blackberries.
We lastly only added one seed. However the soil is Bio All mix, it was sprayed between wet and damp, made a small dug out hole, put in the seed and buried it, however I sprayed over the top soil, hopefully that isn't an issue, covered the pot with this plastic wrap with many tiny holes on top, in a closet. The room is a guestroom, it's been heated for quite too long during the winter and pretty stuffy, I opened the window several times, it didn't blow in that hard but to make sure it's not too stuffy. Now it's closed. It's not cold inside right now but it's also not too heated up as the heater is turned off so that it doesn't suffocate. It's right now about 22.5 degrees Celsius inside. The LED light is sitting over it but the tent was made without the wrapper part of it just the poles for the light to stay on top. So basically the air from the room is freely going in and out of the closet. It's still pretty warm inside actually. It was hot at first. The room was built to outstand the cold freezing winters ❄️. Should there be less or more air flow during germination? We'll buy a fan soon. I just hope the seed isn't too deep inside the soil, even though it was just a small oval dugout. I don't know if there was a need to spray the soil covered on top.

Nextgeneration73

Good job !
Ripe to perfection and flower to leaf ratio is great.
I'll be waiting for your smoke report.

Will you do one early after the drying process or just after an adequate cure ?
I have my own Killer a5 Haze (First grow ever) Thread going on. That above is the name. You're more them welcome to come for assistance. Have you flipped your plants so far?

Nextgeneration73

It's all right, don't worry!)))
You're more than welcome to join the Killer a5 Haze (First Grow ever) Thread I have. I'm letting people know since I need assistance... I'm in the germination phase but in direct damp soil covered with a wrap with holes on top. I have several pictures so far, but I mean I guess there's no way for sure that others here will know just how balanced my dampening of the soil was, and if the seeds isn't a bit too deep. My girlfriend helped me with it, we both had some wine, and additionally I had some strong beers, while doing I do recall everything except for how deep I out it in the soil since I was a bit shaky at the moment that we do it right. She put a bit more soil then I told her too as I was doing the spraying and holding.

FeelHaze

I have my own Killer a5 Haze (First grow ever) Thread going on. That above is the name. You're more them welcome to come for assistance. Have you flipped your plants so far?
Nope

In fact, I decided to pop new seeds and grow them with an organic mix with less nitrogen. My plants had slight N toxicity (dark leaves, burn leaf tips), what can result in airy buds in flowering.

I'm still growing the same strains (Panama, Malawi, KA5H)

Cheech87

My plant is now slowly starting to bloom.
If this continues like this I will have a problem 😅
I really like this plant, it's very beautiful and something different for me. I hope it doesn't blow up my tent, but it sure looks like it.

If anyone sees what kind of pheno it is please tell me that would be very nice.
5440EB1F-018A-4969-90FD-5679C7026495.jpeg
C82F2659-9A71-402C-87AD-F5D897A3C1C0.jpeg

Nextgeneration73

I really like this plant, it's very beautiful and something different for me. I hope it doesn't blow up my tent, but it sure looks like it.

If anyone sees what kind of pheno it is please tell me that would be very nice. View attachment 18955128 View attachment 18955129
Looks very Malawi 🤔... That's why I'm going for drastic light reduction schedules in flowering.

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

If anyone sees what kind of pheno it is please tell me that would be very nice. View attachment 18955128 View attachment 18955129
If you're worried about height, you can bend the branches and tie them down man, she will probably keep stretching for a while haha😃