What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Chills

Hi icmag growers,

Sour Diesel bx2 day 72 12/12. No nutes since day 63. Still lots of white pistils and still pushing new ones. I suspect them to go over 80 days...
Scent is pungent, Tires, hot brake pads, sliping clutch at high rpm, aftershave at first. Then sour with a little sweet that let your mouth water, like imagine a lemon.

1728248468160.jpeg

1728248501999.jpeg

Road Dawg Day 42 12/12
Exact same scent like the Sour Diesel bx2 at first, then chocolate or some strange candy from a foreign country. Addictive smell!
1728248666845.jpeg

1728248686007.jpeg

Where Is My Bike V2 Day 25+something 12/12
Normally its to early to share some pics, but this strain speaks to me in some kind. Smell is so fuck*ng nice! The resin smells like some candy soda from a fair. The smell from the buds is more like opening up a bucket of wallpaint. Starts to frost up early. Nice!
1728248951561.jpeg

Have a nice Week everyone!

Sorcerer

Got this one as a freebie recently, are there any apple scents on those photogenic buds, by any chance?
Naaaa, not in the single a grew. More like a hint of fruit and sweetness, but the Biker#081 really came through with rubber, kush and some good ol' "OG funk". Stoney indica high. I did prefer the high of Mop Chopper to the high of AppleB. Its was stronger, a bit more complex with a bit more sativa headiness in it. But it good night time smoke and the bag apeal is most def there...

Latest posts

Latest posts