What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

ResinousKingpin

Hello @Karma G!

I have got some questions.
What are the heaviest sedative/couchlocking strains you offer now?
I'm looking for feminized seeds,mostly indica. Heavy smoke for evening.
I'm thinking about your Black Beard, Apple B or Mop Chopper. Is this a good choice for an indica freak ?
Will you have more feminized strains in future in your catalog as yet? If yes,when?

Best Regards!

Last edited:

Synthracer

2x Viking x Melon

IMG_20240807_095738.jpg

IMG_20240807_095245_edit_77812281560001.jpg

Synthracer

@Karma G any chances you release some more outdoor varieties in the future? I mean something suited for the european climate. As I know you started outdoors back in the days and grow some plants for hash every year (when I remember correctly), I always wonder why there is nothing for outdoor on the menu. I can understand, if there's no space and time, just curious. I would love to grow some more besides the Viking x Melon, also those two were my last beans.
Greetz Synth

ernest_twwg

Hey @Karma G and everyone,

I need your help. I'm trying to pick some seeds from Karma Genetics to buy on Attitude, but I can only get one pack. I made a list of the ones that caught my eye:

• Guava Zi
  • Kushi Melon
  • Melon Cheddar
  • Sour Melon
  • Tha Melon
  • Pinky Zowahh
  • Sour Lemon Mochi
  • Sherb Biker
Which ones would you recommend? Out of this list, which one pack do you think has the best chance of having something interesting in terms of terpenes and flavor?

Guava Zi has a lot of different traits that can pop up. It's diverse in smell and flavor from plant to plant, but the structure on each plant has been almost identical to one another. I'm keeping a pheno that smells like flat Sprite, heavy lemon and lime citrus.

Sour Melon is amazing. All the phenotypes I had pop up were fantastic.

I don't think you can go wrong with either cultivar, personally.

ernest_twwg

I got deleted from IG, so not on there at the moment, so you all know.
I was wondering where you went, I hadn't seen your stories all week.

(Pictures taken August 3rd; 42° Lat, NY)
A couple shots of one of my rose bushes, and a outdoor mango Lassi clone just starting to kick pre-flowers while stretching. See if you can find my friend standing behind it:

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_144445.jpg
    IMG_20240807_144445.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20240807_144451.jpg
    IMG_20240807_144451.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20240803_201841.jpg
    IMG_20240803_201841.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20240803_202021.jpg
    IMG_20240803_202021.jpg
    833.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20240803_201833.jpg
    IMG_20240803_201833.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20240803_201821.jpg
    IMG_20240803_201821.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hello @Karma G!

I'm thinking about your Black Beard, Apple B or Mop Chopper. Is this a good choice for an indica freak ?
Will you have more feminized strains in future in your catalog as yet? If yes,when?

Best Regards!

Mop chopper can be a heavy smoke. But its a hybrid strain.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G any chances you release some more outdoor varieties in the future? I mean something suited for the european climate. As I know you started outdoors back in the days and grow some plants for hash every year (when I remember correctly), I always wonder why there is nothing for outdoor on the menu. I can understand, if there's no space and time, just curious. I would love to grow some more besides the Viking x Melon, also those two were my last beans.
Greetz Synth

Mostly a time thing at the moment, i would need to breed it outdoor here, and this year i didnt even have time to dedicate to my yearly outdoor hash garden, because of obligations to work from home. I am only home 2 days a week at the moment.

Sorcerer

I
Hello @Karma G!

Best Regards!
I have grown Mop Chopper twice and AppleB once and got Black Beard at day 51 as we speak.

None of Mop C or AppleB are by any means a pure indica. MopC has more of an OG high while AppleB is more like a very good cookies OG high. AppleB has sweeter terps with some kush coming through while MopC is pure kush kind of rubbery and very nice in my book. I would expect Black Beard to be more pure goodnight medicine. Will let u know in a few weeks time:).

I would expect appleB to have a slightly higher yield potental and it was a few days faster to finish. Both yield well though.

When it comes to plant structure Black Beard is the clear winner. Great branching and stacked with buds. All three have been easy to grow.

Also got a Goji Biker in veg so Im kinda getting experienced with the Biker081 crosses

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Karma G will attitude in US see biker beans? I want to run them and ive missed my opportunity a few times. Lmk my friend glad to see you still killing it for all these years.