What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

ResinReef

small , Where is my Bike v2 number4
passed day 52.
Had to bring some sulfur into the tent to bring them to the finishline
hope it works out, but going to take down this run, as soon as possible.
P1480621 - Kopie.JPG

been preparing to run her again , the next round in this tent
☮️

ResinReef

what is the sulphur for? how are they smelling? I've just popped a pack of these
have issues with powder mildew on a few plants unfortunately .
sprayed h2o2 and use a sulfur evaporator right now, to be able to manage the last, maybe 14 to 20 days .
(n)
have 4 females, this one and another are a good hybrid , with more gassy nose of the biker and more sweetness and just slight typical amnesia aroma.
the other two are way more myrcene dominant, one typical amnesia and the other more classic silver haze.

Top buzzer

Sour pink pie . Ended up with 2 females from 6. 1 showed intersex at around week 4 flower so was thrown away . The other one didn't and I'm glad I took the risk and held on to her. The smell is pure dank gas , no candy at all . Stinks abit like baked cookies type of mac with full gas if I was too describe her. Going to be running this one more I think. Fist pic is week 6 the 2nd is at day 56. Yeild is med/large very compact/dense colas. Happy growing people.
1000008267.jpg
1000008479.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Sour pink pie . Ended up with 2 females from 6. 1 showed intersex at around week 4 flower so was thrown away . The other one didn't and I'm glad I took the risk and held on to her. The smell is pure dank gas , no candy at all . Stinks abit like baked cookies type of mac with full gas if I was too describe her. Going to be running this one more I think. Fist pic is week 6 the 2nd is at day 56. Yeild is med/large very compact/dense colas. Happy growing people. View attachment 19034840 View attachment 19034839
Those buds look a lot like one of my Sowahh and from your description it has the smell too.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Apple B and Rocky melon with 3 weeks of flower.
How smell your Rocky Melon? I've made a pack last year and I 3 different terpene profile in the 6 plants, 1 was amix of play)doh, floral, berry and spice, very nice and complex. 2 were lemon/diesel, I liked them a lot and 3 who were very strange a mix of peanut butter and gasoline, very greasy smell and big stone once smoked;
Rocky Melon is a very nice cross who offers some very good buds to smoke, the smells/taste are rich and powerful and the high really very good. I'm really happy I choose to grow those seeds last year, it gave me the occasion to taste something different from what I'm used to.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi KG I saw your new strain Karma Smash
Sour/sfv TK/melon x Biker v1 what female plant is used is it OG dominant with sour and melon at back ??
Im very interested in this cross.
And about new OG lines which one of them is more on TK ginger kerosine tennisball funk and not earthy puppy breath like Face off OG.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hi @Karma G You said some Biker Kush seeds and hybrids will be available soon, do you have more details about the date?
I'd like to get some pure Biker Kush seeds and maybe some HeadBanger as well but at least some BK and make a cross with one of my Sowahh female and BK male to make my own version of HB, just for me to play with.

Latest posts

Latest posts