What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
1000015054.jpg

Night shift 😅
Fritter Zi

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very pleased to have received my biker beans from the tude today. I havent seen them pop up on the usa website. Glad i had em shipped from overseas. 14 beans in there too. @Karma G always with the generosity. This pack will likely be involved in my winter pheno hunt. Ive been running karmas gear for 11 years and always wanted to try out straight biker, very stoked 😊.

Sorcerer

Black beard day 64. She started to turn dark around day 55. Nice, but not super loud, kush, rubber and some greasy funk, Looks like 70 days.

Not any cookie/sherb/gelato/runtz/z in the mix. Just ol' school stuff Biker#081 * ((Black Afghani(SourD*Bubba)) That kinda feels good. Its likes the cookie fam is everwhere in everything these days...
20240825_013058.jpg
20240825_013012.jpg
20240825_013022.jpg

Its has been raining all summer and humidity has been way way too high and I lost a few tops and buds to bud rot, but that was not to do with the genetics.

I am hoping for some dank night time medicine for papa here and if it smokes as good as it looks I'll most def grow it again

Last edited:

stiff

Veteran
Plum paradise at flowering day 65. I'm late with chopping her. She'll fall on weekend. It smells like from another planet. Super floral and gassy at the same time.
Can't wait to inhale it 👌
The buds stayed relatively small..but in veg I had night temperatures of 13⁰ in the tents.

I think they don't handle the cold very well.
I'll run her again this summer to see the difference
20240817_151018.jpg

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Have not touch them unless I was tying them up but all I got was sour piss funk it reeks have not pinched a bud tho I'll let her go 70+days I got others to throw in.
Try to get them as long as you can because even 5 days can make a difference with those plants at least it does with my Sowahh, they are better after day 75/80 for 2 of them, only one(my keeper) is really done in 70/75 days. But I know how it is when you need the space in flowering, I've cut the last plant of my last run at 75 but my veg space was horribly over crowded for the last week.

Emeraldjack713

Try to get them as long as you can because even 5 days can make a difference with those plants at least it does with my Sowahh, they are better after day 75/80 for 2 of them, only one(my keeper) is really done in 70/75 days. But I know how it is when you need the space in flowering, I've cut the last plant of my last run at 75 but my veg space was horribly over crowded for the last week.
Yeah I was thinking the same 75 days and she's out putting a Biker kush v1,sourD bx2,Tahoe og,Rocket fuel next, a few others.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Rocky melon and Apple B
Nice plants, the Rocky melon is looking a bit like one I've grown my #2, a pheno leaning on the FLO with a smell very complex, floral, berries, a touch of play-doh and spices. How yours is smelling now?
The Apple B is making big flowers, that's a good producer you have found there and full of colors even in summer.

kro-magnon

Veteran
In case you don't read my thread this is a few pictures from the clones run of Sowahh on day 67 of 11/13 (light schedule from day 1 to last) Harvested at day 71 and 75 because of mold alert but ideally need 80 days even with clones. Great yielders of very potent herb, I'm really happy with my Sowahh grows results but she's not fully dialed yet, I can do better if I can find the good nutrients dose for them.
Sowahh#1.JPG
S#1 close-up.JPG
S#2closer.JPG
Sowahh#2.JPG
Sowahh#3.JPG
S#3closer.JPG