What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

Kali Mist, cure...

Kali Mist, cure...

:wave: heres the last outdoor Kali of this yr. on to cure.
She's my Favorite. she so very potent, leaving some of the crusted leaves on her makes for a more flavorfull lungfull. super smooth after cure. destinct long lasting lipsmackin sweetness. My jar was getting low so this one is right on time. EVERYBODY should have a jar of KALI to pull from.
peace
enjoy
when ever i trim... my fingers get COVERED w/ tricromes. Ive noticed that the KALI finger hash balls are ALWAYS 2-3X BIGGER than any other trim jobs.
i'll add a pic or 2 of the stash...

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh wow dude.
I can't wait to sample that!
The hash from Kali Mist is so nice.

And isn't it wierd how Haze strains taste better with some leaf on it.
I found Granddaddy purple is like that too.
Crazy.
Kali Mist is by far some of the best bud around.
More people need to grow this strain.
People get spooked by the long flower time.
But look at it like this...
It needs way less veg time.
So that 2 weeks you would normally veg are at the end of flowering instead,
No extra time spent.
Just flower the clones as soon as they root for a normal 3-4 foot plant.

pineappaloupe

oh man i can smell the spice if i scratch my screen....
mmmmmm
I second the idea that more people need to grow kali mist. ive been looking for a good sativa on the west coast... havent found it yet.
kalie mist is on my 'to do'. i would love to try it outdoors in the potent sun of the sierra foothills.

peace!

G

YES, u will JDOG!!! YUMYUMYUM! too bad the dwc wont be done by then, maybe!?!
Yup, GDP is like that too. I think most strains are when properly curred.
Hey thanx pinapploupe, Once u grow and smoke your own Kali... you'll want her to forever be your friend. Can't say this enough...KALI MIST IS THE SH-T!!! GET IT. TRY IT. GROW IT. SMOKE IT. EAT IT. I RECOMEND TO EVERYONE, JUST TRY IT!!!
Peace
enjoy
i'm cutting up a mamma, rooted clones, JDOG

G

Wow...i was just looking at trichromes on my dwc....i saw afew amber. it might be done quicker than i think?

G

Prolly I remember the DWC even growing and finishing faster than my ebb and flow kali's, dam that tub of outdoor kali looks mighty fine, looks mighty potent as well, I believe this is this first time that kali pheno has been run outside, defiantly a success.

And just to remind people joe's pheno is a pre-2001, so the seeds that you get now may be allitle diffrent.

Last edited:
G

Holy Shit!

Nice bins of kali... damn bro... makes my mouth water.

Relief is on the way... I snagged some kali mist beans today off of Seedbay.

Looks fabulous Joe... hope your indoor round is as good as your last run of her.

Mais-

JDOG6000

Veteran
Man, I hope that DWC is ready by then.
But if not we'll have my indoor to smoke.
I'll root up a couple of Kali Mist clones for ya.

G

HEY JDOG, I need some KUSH dog, peferably purple, some of the ones you can spare. who do i have to talk to to get some of the OG??? i mean, i might quallify? I have a med card, spent 30 plus years growing up in the ONE AND ONLY SAN FERNANDO VALLEY... i can grow pretty good... i dont think i'm an butthole too much. i can hold it and not spread it around, but iguess thats the oath u took when u were blessed w/ the OG. so who do i pitition, where do i apply??? can i fill out a resume??
whats up DOG!?! PM me
Thank you mais, good luck w/ the beans.. let us know how they grow. i think the next will be best. the DWC has a trich production like no other Kali Ive grown... right when the budds started forming, the buds were packing on the trich's from the start. I havent tried the outdoor Kali yet... but by the looks smell and feel of those resin soaked beater sticks... i think the DWC will prove to beat all b4 her, in all catigories. in all my catigories i should say.
peace
enjoy

G

Wow... that was my 420th post. cool. i have to say this... ROCKBUD IS F_CKIN KILLER GREEN BUD!!!!! her buzz is very compairable. hard to choose between the coplexity of the Sweet Tooth's buzz, or the heavier dreamy mixed feel from RB.
i need more people to try it to get feedback from others, it effects me different than most...i have to say again... how i feel on RB right now...vetty vetty goot mang!!!!
peace

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'll try it!!!! lol
I've been wanting to try as many Soma strains as possibly.
So far my fave is Somango. I want to try Somango x G13/haze.

I pmed you.
We'll get you all kushed out.

G

Very nice job on the Kali, I really want to pick some up for springtime, if I'm going to pick up some Kali seeds, who's are the best?

G

Well you can only get it through serious seeds but it is the post 2001 version that has been re-worked still great !!! and then there is Sagarmatha western winds, that that special 2001 kali pheno was developed from. Other than those there are only cross's.

G

Hi joeshmoe :wave:

Thanks Slips, I will take a look at those. I have some apollo mist to run and I was looking at getting some of MOD's Kali X's as well, maybe at some point I can get the SS beans and see how all thre will run together. I'll be flowering them from basically the get go though, I only have about 4 feet of height though.

joeshmoe - How tall was your kali? Do they like a bigger pot or could I get away with flowering in a 1 gal if I flower very early? Thanks :yes:

G

Hey SN...ive found that mine flower for10-12 weeks, and i got the room, so bigger is better for me...
for you... i think that even in 1 gal. you will be ok. just have to feed more... mine strech 1 - 2 -3 ft. depending on how far the light is away from the plant.. how many watts u running? keep em close as possible w/o burning helps slow strech a lil. THEY BEND GREAT! yes flower early.
peace