What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

G

man...you guys are getting some serious strech on those girls...supCurbie,JDOG,Gr8ful.
More Light , less strech. outside the Kali streched 1.5 feet.
started flower @ 4.5 to 5 ft....ended over 6 ft.
the first KaliMist i flowered under 400w...streched from about 2 ft. to around 5 ft.
lower Watts, plan on more strech.
with her under a 1000w....1.5 to 2.5 ft. strech depending on how close you can get em to your lights w/o burning em. P>Joe

Alpha

Im vegging for a last week then Ill be kicking those sexy ladies into flower.. the stories of streching are scaring me as I dont have a whole lot of height to spare, I might end up topping all the major chutes before I flower to keep her under control.. has anyone tried this?

JDOG6000

Veteran
When I topped mine, it didn't stretch nearly as much.
So if your worried about it top it and wait a week then flip to flower.
Mine only like doubled when I topped it.
This time it is stretching much more because I didn't top it.
But thats cool I have hieght.
Joe, don't you LST yours also?
(pull it over so the branches shoot up,then let it go and grow naturally.) That would cut the stretch a tad as well.

G

YES,,,they are ladies...and ladies like to be bent over. some even tied down.
bend her over and watch her go! lemmi get a pic for ya i took this morning of my CJ, to explain better. now you can do this on a much smaller scale too, if you like.
:dance: :dance: I LIKE BIG BUDS an I cannot lie... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Breezy420

joeshmoe your kali mist is always looking AMAZING. My only regret is that I'm not your neighbor so I could try her, but from the pictures it looks to be killer! Keep up the good work mate!

You other brothers can't deny!

G

I have 2 kali's flowering now too...one LSTed,,,or bent over...the other was put in 2 weeks later and is just fin streching...she's gained about 2 ft in strech.i'll pull em' out tomorrow for a couple pics.

GRATZI, BJ

JDOG6000

Veteran
Right on Joe.
Thats how I would do it too if I had more room.
But this is more of a test run so the less space it takes the better.
I got a huge clone test grow going right now.
All Kush and diesel hybrids mostly.
But Kali Mist is still a test clone for me at this point as well.
Along with the SFV OG, Orange Kush, chocolate diesel, Red Mutant, Diesel Kush,and a few others.
All top notch.
K's purple Kush
Chemdawg 91
Banana Kush and
Blackberry Kush are the next clone testers to flower.
And Chem D when I get it!!!!!!!!

G

gratefuldawg

Jdog, got your hands full for awhile. Gonna be some good smoke all around the same time.

I'm gonna plan for at least a 3 foot stretch.

Jdog, have you heard about platinum kush?

G

ok...2 weeks into flowering...put in at 3.5 ft. now done w/ the strech and poppin flowers allover...at 5.5 ft. under a 1000w...i dont mind finishing between 5-6 ft. MORE MEDS.
done streching at 2 weeks...might get a couple more inches...

anyways...a few pics of my [email protected] guess i'm a SATIVA lover...
she was over 6 ft. till i smacked her down a bit...she liked it. now she's at 5.5-6ft.

Burt

Veteran
i'm gasping over here!
You've inspired me joe to go BIG!
I've let a SD IBL get to 5 feet now and am loking forward to letting her bask under her very own 600
care to go into detail on your flowering formula? I notice you never get leaf claws on your sativas and they always grow proper-do you regularly flush thru out the cycle?
You, ORGASKAL, JLP, KATSU and JDOG grow the best looking buds I've ever seen-i've been inspired by y'all to take it to the next level-I'm aiming for 6 zips from that 5 footer
Stay safe.

hedphlegm

These kali's are looking primo. Can't believe I haven't been following this grow. My own Kalis just hit about 13" each and I only have about 3 feet grow height to spare under the 430w HPS (to within about 40cm of bulb) and am debating whether to flip to 12/12 now, top, lst, add more light intensity, try to get tops closer to light, etc, or some combination of the above.

You manage your girls like an educated pimp if there ever was one!

G

what up joe...kali next to ultra haze...14 days flower...kali in the front ultra in the back

G

Nice BT...hows things? ultra haze huh....i'm going to run HawaiianSnow w/ her this year...maybe here>>>? :chin:

Last edited:
G

nice...doing good having a little problem with my tap water guess im going to finally buy a r.o filter