What's new

Kali Mist@6-7 weeks, deep h20...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Joe :wave:
Just gotta love a field of Kali - man they look sweet. Outdoor Hawaiian Snow - that bed looks like a great outdoor space. Keep it green my friend!

G

THANKS Mr.GJ>>> always trying to KIG>>
happy 420 to ya...going to be around Oakland on 420?

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey man, nice lookin grow...I just saw ur pics in HT last month...I assume its you, very nice. Keep it up. Peace.

- Z

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Heya Joe :wave:
Happy 420 to you too my friend! No Oaksterdam 420 for me this year, off to Monterey tomorrow with my daughter.

We gotta meet up again sometime - somewhere where we can fire it up! :joint: :yummy: :chin:

Last edited:
G

thanks Boris...i have a great love affaire with my KaliMist...
now look at this....
this lil lady still has 5-6 weeks LEFT!
she is going to yield quite nicely...how could you NOT love the kindness she has to offer?

G

yes its easy to fall in love with the kali-mist joe...no other lady compares...peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya joe :wave:
Another gorgeous Kali - man, gotta love the way you pump these girls out! With another 5 weeks she's gonna plump up real nice - hmmm, your room must be starting to smell like a Buddhist Temple - love th smell of the KM!

G

yea...LOVE the smell...LOVEthe smell taist and BUZZ!!!
cant get to antsy w/ her...she takes a while to do her thing....patience.
i learned she is deffinatly worth the wait...
extra time to FATTen up for me...she loves me back soooogood.

Last edited:
G

KaliMist>>>>07'

KaliMist>>>>07'

second flush....about a week left.......ooooowweeeeee she smells sooooo fabuloso:):):]

here we go..... :yummy: :yoinks: :yummy: :yoinks: :yummy: :):):)

Ooops....this is the lowest branch......it fell off...;)
not bad 4 a bottom branch.........

Last edited:
G

GhostToker

damn joe, I always end up drooling over your pics of KM.. you're a lucky mofo for sure :)

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Frosty for sure...joe you got some mad skills.. no doubt. So this is the mom of Mustang Mist, how sweet is that? This kali mist x white mustang(aka chemdawgbx4)
If it comes out near to this, I will personally be doing backflips!! Awesome job as always!

G

i assure you SCRAPPY.....she will not let you down...hope you know how to backflip..hehehe
Slips and i were thinkin....find a good male....back cross the KALI....More MostlyKALIMist seeds.?
PROPS to JDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my MIstStang's have popped....:):):)

THANK YOU JDOGG!!!!!
hope everyone LOVES her.