'Boogieman'

:smoker:

Attachments

• IMG 6509
    IMG 6509
    105 KB · Views: 22

minds_I

Veteran
False, in fact Dr. Fauci made a very good presentation many years ago about how harmful wearing a mask can be to your respiratory system and general health overall. I will trust the old Dr. Fauci before he became corrupted by the Democrats agenda. When it's all said and done everyone (everyone except partisan Democrats) will realize we were right all along.

Hello all,

Defeatist boogie?

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2020

'Boogieman'

Hello all,

Defeatist boogie?

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2020

How will anyone know we were right all along if Biden wins and Democrats cover everything up as usual? Think a little harder bro, if Trump wins the Democrats game will get exposed.

minds_I

Veteran
A Trump supporter who is blind says a guy named Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop but The security footage showing who it was got deleted ,how convenient..

Hello all,

I bet it was Hill's that did it and damn she will get away with this too.

It is almost like the Clinton's are bullet-proof...

buahahahahahaha

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2020

Absolem

Hello all,

Defeatist boogie?

minds_I

phuque tRump bloody 2020

Go easy on Boogie.

He went to plumbing school and works for his dad.

He tells us all the time what a hard worker he is. When people have to brag about how hard they work it's something they just started doing and think nobody else works like them. Dude could only take bottom feeder jobs because he didn't have the skill set to compete. So he gave up and went to work for his dad.

Absolem

How will anyone know we were right all along if Biden wins and Democrats cover everything up as usual? Think a little harder bro, if Trump wins the Democrats game will get exposed.

Trump could release it all right now if he wanted. Derp derp.

Why doesn't he if it's so damning?????????????????????????

Hillary and Obama were supposed to be in jail if tRump was elected. Been four years and nothing.

Keep dreaming on the Biden's.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was just watching Kanye on Tucker.
Kanye stated there's been more abortions of blacks since February,than deaths by covid.
#Blacklivesmatter

'Boogieman'

Go easy on Boogie.

He went to plumbing school and works for his dad.

He tells us all the time what a hard worker he is. When people have to brag about how hard they work it's something they just started doing and think nobody else works like them.

Haha my turn, go get a job bro. :plant grow:

'Boogieman'

Hillary and Obama were supposed to be in jail if tRump was elected. Been four years and nothing.

That doesn't even have anything to do with the post you quoted me on, that post (which was originally aimed at Minds) was referring to government shutdowns and Dr. Fauce. Try to keep up bro. :dunno:

Absolem

It sure did. Here's your post and my reply

That doesn't even have anything to do with the post you quoted me on, that post (which was originally aimed at Minds) was referring to government shutdowns and Dr. Fauce. Try to keep up bro. :dunno:

Your post.

My reply

'Boogieman'

It sure did. Here's your post and my reply

Your post.

My reply

Funny that you left this part out...

False, in fact Dr. Fauci made a very good presentation many years ago about how harmful wearing a mask can be to your respiratory system and general health overall. I will trust the old Dr. Fauci before he became corrupted by the Democrats agenda. When it's all said and done everyone (everyone except partisan Democrats) will realize we were right all along.

Again try to keep up.

Absolem

Funny that you left this part out...

Again try to keep up.

They are two seperate posts of yours. You don't even know what you post. I kept up you fell back. Here's your 2 separate posts which you are claiming are one in the same. I didn't leave anything out. I quoted all your posts in full.

Post 1806

Post 1788

packerfan79

Veteran
Pretty sure hunter signed for the laptop as per the story. At this point the physical lap top is useless and irrelevant the nasty contents are already out there.

I honestly at this point doubt the whole story of the laptop. The material looks more like it was stolen from cloud storage off a phone. I don't know why the guy would take pictures of his massive crack rocks then upload them to a laptop that doesn't make sense as laptops are kind obsolete for shit like that.

The Biden campaign tried to get the laptop back. Lol. You don't try to get something back that is "foreign interference "

Not to mention the campaign has yet to say that the emails aren't authentic.

The Democrats are voting for an idiot who is owned by our largest nuclear foe, can't remember who he's running against, where he is, what office he's running for, and which countries have already bribed him. But Trump is the problem :jerkit:

Welcome, to the utter stupidity that is 2020.

T

TakenByTheSky

Even with Cher hosting and performing Groping Joe can't pull a crowd worth a shit.. Popeyes has bigger crowds over the release of a chicken sandwich.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts