What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pick off Rudy with a Hollywood movie clip? Borat Hollywood junk vs. real leaks off of the Biden laptop? Not even comparable. This is the whole scene. Wow so damning. LMAO

https://streamable.com/6kl3y3

Grover - The Saturday Night Live version will probably be better.

This is like the gang who couldn't shoot straight. How many of these do you want, Billy Bush and the Pussy Grabber, Stormy Daniels, trump meetings with Lavrov and Kislyak in the White House, Maskless covid sharing in the Rose Garden, the Bible wave rebuked by the church after roughing up peaceful protestors, A long list of departed cabinet members publicly calling him an idiot, his niece Mary Trump the psychologist calling him a narcissistic sociopath. There's no end

The laptop 'leak' was brought to you by Steve Bannon. What's that tell you? Credibility or fabricated? Oh well it's almost over.

med4u

Veteran

This is like the gang who couldn't shoot straight. How many of these do you want, Billy Bush and the Pussy Grabber, Stormy Daniels, trump meetings with Lavrov and Kislyak in the White House, Maskless covid sharing in the Rose Garden, the Bible wave rebuked by the church after roughing up peaceful protestors, A long list of departed cabinet members publicly calling him an idiot, his niece Mary Trump the psychologist calling him a narcissistic sociopath. There's no end

The laptop 'leak' was brought to you by Steve Bannon. What's that tell you? Credibility or fabricated? Oh well it's almost over.

I assure you its far from over....

'Boogieman'

The FBI confirmed the laptop is real, you can't really bullshit your way out of that fact. You are the one posting nonsense conspiracies all day. Biden might possibly be even more corrupt than Hillary.

'Boogieman'

lol,funny stuff coming from the side of the science deniers !:D

False, in fact Dr. Fauci made a very good presentation many years ago about how harmful wearing a mask can be to your respiratory system and general health overall. I will trust the old Dr. Fauci before he became corrupted by the Democrats agenda. When it's all said and done everyone (everyone except partisan Democrats) will realize we were right all along.

You can't speak of credibility when you just tried to brush off the laptop leak and use a Hollywood movie clip as a counter argument.

h.h.

Veteran
The FBI confirmed the laptop is real, you can't really bullshit your way out of that fact. You are the one posting nonsense conspiracies all day. Biden might possibly be even more corrupt than Hillary.

Isaac said in an interview with The New York Times last week outside the shop that he is legally blind and could not be sure whether the man was Hunter Biden but asked his name to fill out a work order, and the man identified himself as Hunter Biden.

It was a real laptop though. Everything else was bullshit.

h.h.

Veteran
False, in fact Dr. Fauci made a very good presentation many years ago about how harmful wearing a mask can be to your respiratory system and general health overall. I will trust the old Dr. Fauci before he became corrupted by the Democrats agenda. When it's all said and done everyone (everyone except partisan Democrats) will realize we were right all along.

Bullshit. You think everything you disagree with is a conspiracy

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Trump supporter who is blind says a guy named Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop but The security footage showing who it was got deleted ,how convenient..

Isaac said in an interview with The New York Times last week outside the shop that he is legally blind and could not be sure whether the man was Hunter Biden but asked his name to fill out a work order, and the man identified himself as Hunter Biden.

It was a real laptop though. Everything else was bullshit.

NY Times said that? Must be legit then! LMAO!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chain of custody is garbage. That laptop is useless for any crimes. Trumplicans will use the BS as much as possible.

T

TakenByTheSky

Chain of custody is garbage. That laptop is useless for any crimes. Trumplicans will use the BS as much as possible.

Pretty sure hunter signed for the laptop as per the story. At this point the physical lap top is useless and irrelevant the nasty contents are already out there.

I honestly at this point doubt the whole story of the laptop. The material looks more like it was stolen from cloud storage off a phone. I don't know why the guy would take pictures of his massive crack rocks then upload them to a laptop that doesn't make sense as laptops are kind obsolete for shit like that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure hunter signed for the laptop as per the story. At this point the physical lap top is useless and irrelevant the nasty contents are already out there.

I honestly at this point doubt the whole story of the laptop. The material looks more like it was stolen from cloud storage off a phone. I don't know why the guy would take pictures of his massive crack rocks then upload them to a laptop that doesn't make sense as laptops are kind obsolete for shit like that.

Must be a new story lol. The original story was he dropped it off and never picked it up. Its all BS. It's way to convenient IMO. People forget when Trump losses he got some serious legal battles coming. Its in his best interest to spreads that shit and more as much has he can. Everything is on the line, including his kids if he losses. .

'Boogieman'

Must be a new story lol. The original story was he dropped it off and never picked it up. Its all BS. It's way to convenient IMO. People forget when Trump losses he got some serious legal battles coming. Its in his best interest to spreads that shit and more as much has he can. Everything is on the line, including his kids if he losses. .

:laughing:

LOL, I'm sure you got him this time bro. :rolleyes:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:

LOL, I'm sure you got him this time bro. :rolleyes:

?? Got whom. That post makes no sense. I'm Just stating facts. Did you forget about SDNY investigation?. His crimes will come out.

Smoke some weed you might make more sense lol.
picture.php