What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Q is more honest and accurate then is CNN, Pelosi or Shumer... by a country mile son, by a country mile

Where is the Q located?................ You don't know.
Who is the Q?..............................You don't know.
Who are the sources of the Q?........You don't know.
How long has the Q been around?..... Only since trump needed more BS.

It's a BS story and, I'm sorry to tell you, but just like Batman - It's not really true. :D

T

TakenByTheSky

who are you trying to convince at this point. Voting has already begun.

Honestly I think that's the reason for the democrats big push for mail in and early voting.

They knew Biden was on thin ice. It was known about the laptop and how it's release could kill biden that's why they told all the suckers to go out and vote early.

So in 1994 Biden pushed for harsher drug penalties which would disproportionately put blacks in prison for minor drug possession, now in 2020 his son hunter has been shown in video smoking crack while getting foot jobs from hookers.
You simply can't make this shit up it's a train wreck.

I wonder how many Biden voters are having buyers remorse this week knowing they support corruption, child groping, sex with prostitutes and drug abuse

med4u

Veteran
The world.

Bahahaha

Imagine that ol man in his twilight of his life leaving
The image of his son smoking a bobo with his cock
Planted up a childs ass....nice fucking legacy
Pops..he must be so proud....
He'll be sobbing like bitch laying in a puddle of piss and bile as his dim light fades to black.
Fucking soul crushing.....

It's a BS story and, I'm sorry to tell you, but just like Batman - It's not really true. :D

95% of what CNN produces is doctored and either partially true or completely false... Seems Q and CNN have plenty in common.

Amynamous

Considering how many false stories Fox entertainment pushes, i would compare Fox with CNN.
Q is simply bullshit stacked on top of more bullshit stacked on top of more bullshit...kind of like what comes out of trump’s orange covid hole.:D

redlaser

Veteran
Q conveniently originates in the time frame that Trump is getting scrutinized for his close ties with Epstein’s pedo stuff.

All of a sudden trumps political/social opponents are the pedo’s, classic projection and whataboutism from Trump/trumplicans.

Gry

Veteran
Q conveniently originates in the time frame that Trump is getting scrutinized for his close ties with Epstein’s pedo stuff.

All of a sudden trumps political/social opponents are the pedo’s, classic projection and whataboutism from Trump/trumplicans.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. [/FONT]

T

TakenByTheSky

Qanon started before trump was even elected president.

The sad thing is there are others dumb enough to believe the shit you pull out of your ass and post.

'Boogieman'

Qanon started before trump was even elected president.

The sad thing is there are others dumb enough to believe the shit you pull out of your ass and post.

Democrats trying to educate people about lies and propaganda is hilarious considering how many still believe the Russian collusion nonsense not to mention all the other lies the main stream media has been feeding them for years now.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly I think that's the reason for the democrats big push for mail in and early voting.

They knew Biden was on thin ice. It was known about the laptop and how it's release could kill biden that's why they told all the suckers to go out and vote early.

So in 1994 Biden pushed for harsher drug penalties which would disproportionately put blacks in prison for minor drug possession, now in 2020 his son hunter has been shown in video smoking crack while getting foot jobs from hookers.
You simply can't make this shit up it's a train wreck.

I wonder how many Biden voters are having buyers remorse this week knowing they support corruption, child groping, sex with prostitutes and drug abuse

Not according to the polls. Biden has a lead in every state. None of that political crap is true. I'm surprised you would fall for it. As I said countless times we didn't want Biden. Not sure what remorse we would have. The only reason he will win is because he is running against Trump. I don't care at all about Hunters addiction issues. Millions suffer from that.

T

TakenByTheSky

Not according to the polls. Biden has a lead in every state. None of that political crap is true. I'm surprised you would fall for it. As I said countless times we didn't want Biden. Not sure what remorse we would have. The only reason he will win is because he is running against Trump. I don't care at all about Hunters addiction issues. Millions suffer from that.

The media, google and the entities that run social media platforms are totally untrustworthy and completely biased towards joe.

Proof of this is the absolute black out on the hunter biden scandal. Th emails, the videos, the text messages and naked pictures are getting removed from the internet as fast as they can be posted.

There is zero mention of the horrendous shit that has come off that laptop in the mainstream media, but obviously some people are too doped up on their prescription meds to see thru the bullshit that is being played out in front of them.

Yet giuliani being punked by borat makes front page news on every media outlet.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

95% of what CNN produces is doctored and either partially true or completely false... Seems Q and CNN have plenty in common.

I'm sorry but the Easter Bunny is not real either.

Sorry you don't like CNN, but any story they publish can be verified on hundreds of other sources, unlike your make believe Q.