What's new

Joe Biden Thread

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Compared to Biden he is a saint and a stable genius. Same logic applies when voting Trump, you do not have to personally like him to vote him in. I never cared for Trump when he was a reality star, real estate mogul etc. Seemed too full of himself.

I have come to think pretty highly of him as president. Some things I do not like as not enforcing the law regarding employing illegals. Nothing has changed there, just some gang members deported, many returning later. The democrat option is suicide.

Absolem

How did trump supporters get conned? He's made good on almost everything he promised from his first campaign.

The economy was going great until corona virus, people were thriving, there was plenty of jobs, wages were going up. People are buying houses in record numbers. He started to take steps on controlling the southern border, he brought manufacturing back to the USA, he's cracking down on human trafficking and pedos, he got the middle east under control, tamed north korea,he lets the states do what's best for them.

I get that it's not the welfare wonderland you'd maybe like to have and maybe there isn't black lives matter mural painted on every stretch of road but he's handed out plenty of free money, gave over the top unemployment when ppl needed it.

What more do you fucking want? Just because he's not a card carrying commie like Bernie and he hasn't turned every bathroom in america into a trans bathroom things were going pretty good.

The soy boys hate trump because he has balls and admittedly he's a little bit of a dick. Obama was a mom jeans wearing penis tucker that bet over and took it up the ass from every other country.

He didn't get Mexico to pay for his wall.
He didn't "repeal and replace Obamacare".
He created ZERO jobs as president. He's at a net loss.

He rode Obama's great economy until covid hit.

He hasn't done shit.

T

TakenByTheSky

He didn't get Mexico to pay for his wall.
He didn't "repeal and replace obamacare".
He created ZERO jobs as president. He's at a net loss.

He rode Obama's great economy until covid hit.

He hasn't done shit.

So delusional I don't even know where to start with you.

One thing I never saw in 8 years of obama was a "were hiring sign". Under trump they are every where, and before the virus even more so, more jobs than people to fill them and that's what drives wages up. Unlike a mandatory hike to minimum wages we destroys jobs.

I get that life just be hard being an uneducated welfare slug always waiting on that ebt deposit before you can stock up on soda and doritos or buy that new big screen TV.

For the rest of us wages are going up, life is pretty good.

You still have your obammy care for a little while longer, you can keep your over priced state sanctioned health care I could care less, I have excellent private insurance. I saw a sign the other day for a job hiring at a gas station offering 18$ and hour plus benefits so there ya go maybe you can get out of grandma's basement and get a job too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

One thing I never saw in 8 years of obama was a "were hiring sign". Under trump they are every where, and before the virus even more so, more jobs than people to fill them and that's what drives wages up. Unlike a mandatory hike to minimum wages we destroys jobs.

I get that life just be hard being an uneducated welfare slug always waiting on that ebt deposit before you can stock up on soda and doritos or buy that new big screen TV.

You still have your obammy care for a little while longer, you can keep your over priced state sanctioned health care I could care less, I have excellent private insurance. I saw a sign the other day for a job hiring at a gas station offering 18$ and hour plus benefits so there ya go maybe you can get out of grandma's basement and get a job too.

let's take the insults down a few notches...like to zero...

T

TakenByTheSky

Lmao

I'll just go back to posting biden pedo memes

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Absolem

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-that-gdp-growth-never-passed-2-percent-under

Donald Trump Jr. falsely claimed that quarterly gross domestic product (GDP) growth never passed 2 percent under former President Obama — even though it did 15 times.

His tweet was a response to Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta announcing 4.1 percent GDP growth in 2018’s second quarter.

There were 15 quarters during Obama's administration when GDP growth surpassed 2 percent, The Week noted on Friday.

There were eight quarters of growth of at least 3 percent, including three of 4 percent or better.

The highest GDP growth of Obama's presidency was during the third quarter of 2014, when it hit 5.2 percent.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He doesn't understand it says more about him as a person then it does the people he thinks he's "triggering". Please don't edit his post. That personality is what is needed to be seen.

i'm personally hoping for another dressing down by white beard if i'm being honest!:D

T

TakenByTheSky

that's fine albeit a bit weird...

Well I find it weird that people could vote for such a serial groper but hey different strokes for different folks, we all know how Joe strokes seems to be partial to that creeping hand just below a prepubescent girls breasts or a soft caress of the head followed by a smell test.

Amynamous

Well I find it weird that people could vote for such a serial groper but hey different strokes for different folks, we all know how Joe strokes seems to be partial to that creeping hand just below a prepubescent girls breasts or a soft caress of the head followed by a smell test.

You sure seem preoccupied by pedophilia as evidenced by your constant posting of photos of young girls. It is very disconcerting.

T

TakenByTheSky

I find it absolutely sickening that a guy with a hands on track record like joe can make it into the running for the highest office in america, and even more concerning is that millions of americans can be presented with these facts and still turn a blind eye to what Joe does to children.

What does this say about the people that vote for Joe, your ok with this? If he was getting handsy with you or your daughter you'd just write it off?

Joe didn't just get touchy feely with like one person Joe gets groping with every child or woman that basically crosses his path. If he wasn't a democrat he'd be hung out to dry by every feminists in hollywood

T

TakenByTheSky

The zoom meeting masterbater is a democrat. Just another democrat pervert that can't control his impulses.

Just like louis ck and harvey weinstein

oldhaole

Veteran
I shouldn't gloat.... but it feels so good....

I shouldn't gloat.... but it feels so good....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-putin-idUSKBN27A0TA

Oh my! Lookee here. I don't want to tell you so but....

It seems the real power behind tRump is sensing which way the wind is blowing and decided to cut his loses. Soon the end of the Orange Wonder will be upon us. Even Russia knows it! Putin just chucked tRump under the bus. Here he rejects tRumps criticism of the Biden's family business. He didn't find anything wrong with it.

That's not what tRump has been telling us!

Putin also said no payment to Hunter Biden was made from the Mayor of Moscow's widow.

He would know....Lol.

You can see what's happening here. When your boss won't back you up.... it's all over.

Klompen

Read before jump. Nowhere did I bring up Bill

I said AFTER Clinton. You know, like Hillary, 4 years ago. Like I wrote. Nowhere did I say anything about Bill. Bill was how long ago? He's the past.

Ya got this hard-on about the Clintons. Move on, the country certainly has.

Have we moved on? It sorta seems like we're about to elect the prick who wrote that legislation that Bill Clinton was selling at the birthplace of the KKK.

Don't believe me? Maybe ask Joe:

[youtubeif]fVgNB1rr6Mg[/youtubeif]