What's new

Joe Biden Thread

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have been using buckets of raked leaves to build the soil around my fruit trees.

Would love to sell some of those buckets to Yuppies in Suburbia land, could probably get $10 a packed bucket.

Leaves raked from the forest, just like Trump recommended.

though actually from a fire point of view, leaves are the easiest thing to have on fire. they don't actually need to be raked.

It's the 1000 pound accumulations of dry wood that a homeowner or fire-fighter can't put out with a bucket of water that need to be removed.

I have never taken a leaf or stick to the curb. My yard has gained about 9 inches in depth in 11 years. You can see it perfectly along my privacy fence. It grows a very nice garden for a city lot. And has worms that look like small snakes.

med4u

Veteran

You said he appointed cabinet members that were problematic or picked by satan himself? I believe you said....i ask who specifically?..now im just bored
With non answer answers...
As far as enviroment i have wells that pump out natural gas and pristine water from the same property....they are not mutually exclusive and have had 0 negative impact on enviroment for 100s of years running

med4u

Veteran
Biden “voted for the Iraq War … He supported war in Serbia, Syria, Libya

Ever ponder the enviromental impact and damage
From munitions alone expelled in those escapades?
Not to mention the thousands of humans mamed mutilated and killed as a result?

Can you claim the same from a trump admin?

Kind old sympathetic Joe is the wolf in sheeps clothing....with a 47 year record of death under his belt
He's a category 5 shitstorm on the horizon

Dont forget to vote..:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden “voted for the Iraq War … He supported war in Serbia, Syria, Libya

Ever ponder the enviromental impact and damage
From munitions alone expelled in those escapades?
Not to mention the thousands of humans mamed mutilated and killed as a result?

Can you claim the same from a trump admin?

Kind old sympathetic Joe is the wolf in sheeps clothing....with a 47 year record of death under his belt
He's a category 5 shitstorm on the horizon

Dont forget to vote..:tiphat:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. :tiphat:
[/FONT]

Cannavore

Veteran
Why would Trump people appreciate that? They aren't racist and they didn't vote for a racist.

ntYHSHF_d.webp

Gry

Veteran
I have been using buckets of raked leaves to build the soil around my fruit trees.

Would love to sell some of those buckets to Yuppies in Suburbia land, could probably get $10 a packed bucket.

Leaves raked from the forest, just like Trump recommended.

though actually from a fire point of view, leaves are the easiest thing to have on fire. they don't actually need to be raked.

It's the 1000 pound accumulations of dry wood that a homeowner or fire-fighter can't put out with a bucket of water that need to be removed.
If you call them "Victory Baskets" and charge fifty bucks a piece, you may have the next pet rock.

oldhaole

Veteran
I would disagree Trump has kicked more cabinet members to the curb than most any other prez....
He has also exposed and booted some scumbags from obamas
Corrupt intelligents agencies...not all but its a start

Yea, yea, everybody is corrupt.... except tRump.

It's called projection. tRump's a master at it.

tRump's cabinet was corrupt. They took first class trips on the taxpayers dime. See Scott Pruitt

They used the office for personal gain like.... Ryan Zinke.

A few of them resigned because their boss was... and I quote "an idiot"... that would be Rex Tillerson.

Some wouldn't do tRump's watercarrying... remember Jeff Sessions?

Garbage in garbage out. That's tRump's cabinet. Most are now "acting" members. Serving temporarily because they can't survive the scrutiny of a Congressional hearing.

Why don't we talk about 220,000 dead Americans?

Why don't we talk about tRump's Chinese bank account?

Why don't we talk about tRump's $750 tax payment? After paying nothing the previous ten years?

Where is that wall Mexico was suppose to build?

etc, etc, etc,

Twelve days to the flush. Remember, Midnight Eastern time.

Badfishy1

Yea, yea, everybody is corrupt.... except tRump.

It's called projection. tRump's a master at it.

tRump's cabinet was corrupt. They took first class trips on the taxpayers dime. See Scott Pruitt

They used the office for personal gain like.... Ryan Zinke.

A few of them resigned because their boss was... and I quote "an idiot"... that would be Rex Tillerson.

Some wouldn't do tRump's watercarrying... remember Jeff Sessions?

Garbage in garbage out. That's tRump's cabinet. Most are now "acting" members. Serving temporarily because they can't survive the scrutiny of a Congressional hearing.

Why don't we talk about 220,000 dead Americans?

Why don't we talk about tRump's Chinese bank account?

Why don't we talk about tRump's $750 tax payment? After paying nothing the previous ten years?

Where is that wall Mexico was suppose to build?

etc, etc, etc,

Twelve days to the flush. Remember, Midnight Eastern time.

Produce the evidence... protip: you can’t. If the full weight of DOJ over 5 years hasn’t been able to, it’s highly doubtful a seething liberal pedophile apologist will be able to

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Produce the evidence... protip: you can’t. If the full weight of DOJ over 5 years hasn’t been able to, it’s highly doubtful a seething liberal pedophile apologist will be able to

Evidence still wouldn't change your mind. All of those statements are facts and true. You choose to ignore them. Another fact you helped a rapist become POTUS.

PDX Dopesmoker

Lol at all the scared reactionary boomer posts in here ramping up the closer we get to Trump losing and them not accepting the results.

Trump is winning 1 voter demographic - non college educated men. You know, the group most likely to fall for Q, cultural Marxism, and other conspiritorial forms of fascist brainwashing.

Hunter Biden was their last hail mary, and it didnt work.

C o p e

I can't believe you're resorting to agism on a website owned and run by an old fart and populated mostly by old farts. Us older folks are more experienced and wiser than you dumb kids, I realize that makes you jealous of us and angry with yourself for being so comparatively ignorant, but please try to contain your infantile emotional outbursts.

T

Teddybrae

I 'm definitiely NOT an American ... and the other day watching tele I saw an official from the Italian Ministry of Health discussing further covid lockdowns ... and noting in particular that a potential spreader event, Halloween, was coming up.

He called Halloween "... a stupid American extravagance".

Which made me laugh out loud!

Are you even an american?

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Boogie.....The fix is in.....Democrats keep screamin Russian disinformation and Trump`s collusion with Putin , while the facts that I hope will come out down the road how many Democrats have been bought and paid for by China over the yrs.....The media won`t cover anything against Democrats , and every time anyone asks about China influence , Democrats won`t even respond.....

They do a great job of deflection and blaming the other party for what they`re wrapped up in.....Hell....Diane Feinstein`s DRIVER she had for 20 yrs was a CHINESE SPY ......Nancy Pelosi`s favorite spot`s China Town.....They`re in ALL our larger universities with these bullshit Confucious programs , and if we`re not careful China will own our ass far more than they already do....

AMC the largest movie theaters in the US is fully owned by China.....

Democrats just wanna get rich behind the scenes and tell the sheep anything they wanna hear to get the vote.....Who FULLY funds BLM INC ?.....DNC.....They`re all whores , and I see no future with Democratic tactics to rape all taxpayers as they`ve done for yrs and yrs.....

Don`t piss in my face and tell me it`s raining.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: .....

oldhaole

Veteran
Tony Bobulinski's statement, associate and business partner to the Biden family.

https://youtu.be/EqeO0ODwYCA

Who?

wow... you tube. That's the best you can do?

You guys just have your panties in a twist because the mainstream press won't rise to the bait and gobble down some Russian manufactured bullshit, like they did in 2016. They aren't gonna make the same mistake twice. That's too bad.

Nobody cares. We're not voting for Hunter.

We care about 200,000 dead. tRump booted it.

I remember back when Obama lost 3 or 4 people in Benghazi. You remember that? Congressional inquiries for years. Now tRump loses 200,000 Americans and you say what? Hunter Biden.

Who cares again?