What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

audiohi

Veteran
So now that the Hunter story has blown apart and there's nothing left of it, they have decided to go after :checks notes: Joe's great great grandfather??

The stench of desperation is overpowering.

6g7aeurdyqkc1.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fred Trump was arrested twice. In 1927 during a Ku Klux Klan riot, and in 1976 over code violations at a building he owned in Maryland. Trump has been sued at least 3500 times. E Jean Carroll got 90M$ for rape and defamation. 355M$ FOR FRAUD. Then add on the criminal cases. All the hunter BS proved to be lies. . WHO IS THE CRIME FAMILY HERE LOL.

Dummies one and all for supporting this clown

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i hope zach at least got a pair of shitty,tacky sneakers when he bought into that lie
yes i did get a pair... thanks for asking, but shouldn't a 'moderator' keep his personal opinions to themselves???
Fred Trump was arrested twice. In 1927 during a Ku Klux Klan riot, and in 1976 over code violations at a building he owned in Maryland. Trump has been sued at least 3500 times. E Jean Carroll got 90M$ for rape and defamation. 355M$ FOR FRAUD. Then add on the criminal cases. All the hunter BS proved to be lies. . WHO IS THE CRIME FAMILY HERE LOL.

Dummies one and all for supporting this clown
i gotta give ya, the biden crime family knows how to keep shit under wraps.... we will see for how much longer