What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tell that to the 13 families who lost loved ones in affie... or spin it and blame it on trump...

It's not new we lose people in wars. It must be the incumbent's fault for anything bad lol. It seems people have no clue what a POTUS job is. " DELIGATION"

2019 to January 2021, a total of 23 service members were killed in the war in Afghanistan under Trump. Since Biden lost 13 it's far worse lol.

You seem to forget Trump despises Vets.

461,000 Americans in 2018 lost their lives under Trump when Covid was thought of as nothing.

Like I said huge difference between these 2 clowns. There is a shit storm of more BS under Turd for brains.

You guys don't even bother with the facts. You all know this and choose to ignore it.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It's not new we lose people in wars. It must be the incumbent's fault for anything bad lol. It seems people have no clue what a POTUS job is. " DELIGATION"

2019 to January 2021, a total of 23 service members were killed in the war in Afghanistan under Trump. Since Biden lost 13 it's far worse lol.

You seem to forget Trump despises Vets.

461,000 Americans in 2018 lost their lives under Trump when Covid was thought of as nothing.

Like I said huge difference between these 2 clowns. There is a shit storm of more BS under Turd for brains.

You guys don't even bother with the facts. You all know this and choose to ignore it.
the fact is 'zero' GI'S were killed in the last year of trumps rein... the 13 were killed on biden's pullout, which he said at the time he had to do as trump had made the deal....

23 or 13 or 1 .... is tooo much...
how many have died from covid since jan 20th 2021??? lets have the number....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump is the asshole that called them that... his words.

I think veterans deserve respect as well as the police.

I don't call cops killers.

Trump is the asshole that said he could kill somebody and not lose votes.

Biden would never even think that way.

If Trump has no respect then why give him any?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the fact is 'zero' GI'S were killed in the last year of trumps rein... the 13 were killed on biden's pullout, which he said at the time he had to do as trump had made the deal....

If you cared you would look yourself. Ni number I post will change what you think lol.

As soon as we show you Trump is far worse you make excuses. That says a lot as none of us support Biden. Trump's dotard's worship and make excuses for everything he does. As I said it looks like people like you want the USA to be another Russia.. Do you live there lol.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we used that logic no one in politics would have a job lol.. I can't name 1 person on either side I respect. They're all self serving rich assholes.. The shit they say is only to get elected.

RickLafleur

Yeah.......and when you vote for someone you don't respect it makes you a tool

No worries. I'll let the lowest turnout in history do the talking for me. Hopefully it will be so bad that they put something on the books to see that this never happens again
When you say “see that it never happens again” are you referring to elections?

If trump wins, your wish may come true.

audiohi

Veteran

So you're only counting the last year of trumps term?

Remember those servicemen killed in Niger during the trump administration?

Your guy calls them “suckers and losers”.

That's because trump can't remember their names when he calls their grieving families. He used "your guy" a lot, too.

tell that to the 13 families who lost loved ones in affie... or spin it and blame it on trump...

trump comforts some of those same Gold Star families with nice words such as...

'Well I guess you know he knew what he was signing up for, but it still hurts,'"

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah.......and when you vote for someone you don't respect it makes you a tool

No worries. I'll let the lowest turnout in history do the talking for me. Hopefully it will be so bad that they put something on the books to see that this never happens again

Even if it means there's no USA.

Solid.