What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

RobFromTX

I still don't get how somebody could be so stupid. Gotta be hidden cameras all over the place in there. Cocaine ass sniffing. must do wonders for the ego

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crime should be at the top of the list of issues in Cali. It's very bad here. My neighbor's car had the ignition was stolen. His car is nothing special. Some extraordinary measures need to happen here.

If you visit do not go to Oakland. The odds you will get robbed are at a all-time high.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So y'all remember the picture of the pile of cocaine that the idiots said was found on Hunter's laptop?

Well, there was a picture on Hunter's laptop. Of neatly arranged lines of sawdust from a master carpenter to Hunter as inspiration to help him overcome his addiction.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
So y'all remember the picture of the pile of cocaine that the idiots said was found on Hunter's phone?

Well, there was a picture on Hunter's phone. Of a picture. Of a nice sized pile of sawdust on a tablesaw.

there were other pics, with white powder on his nose.... but who gives a shit, he had a bad period in his life, did some fuk'd up things, who hasn't fuk'd up...

moose eater

Frankly, I don't consider the years in the early 80s doing a LOT of uncut coke as a 'bad period' in my life. Just another period in life, and grateful I had access to uncut blow for that duration. A lot of other suckers with piss-poor connections, doing business with greedy mo-fos with no scruples were putting all kinds of cut into their nostrils.

Very few nosebleeds with uncut, ether-refined coca.

But when the euphoria and thrill turned to paranoia and high-priced anxiety, it was time to say, "Enough."

Bear in mind that a lot of red necks and drug warrior-types harped on Amy Carter's relationship to her Daddy, Jimmy, after she got popped with a small amount of weed, too.

If we look hard enough, we can always find -some- non-issue to persecute someone about, while turning a blind eye to the real issues.

I hope Hunter had a good blow connection. I mean, after the later mid-1980s, with Reagan's restricting access to petroleum ether, quality indeed took a dip.

Hiddenjems

there were other pics, with white powder on his nose.... but who gives a shit, he had a bad period in his life, did some fuk'd up things, who hasn't fuk'd up...
Sure we’ve all fucked up. But I was held responsible for those fuck ups by the authorities. I don’t begrudge anyone for a bad run. How ever I’ve always been angry with the kids who’s parents get them out of everything.

If you end a bad run at a house in Malibu with loads of income, and no legal repercussions, was it really a bad run?

RobFromTX

I only had an eight month ordeal with it, but as crummy as it was where i lived 20 years ago i'd hate to think of what blows like now. Just a bag of crushed b12 pills or baby powder with "some" cocaine in it

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sure we’ve all fucked up. But I was held responsible for those fuck ups by the authorities. I don’t begrudge anyone for a bad run. How ever I’ve always been angry with the kids who’s parents get them out of everything.

If you end a bad run at a house in Malibu with loads of income, and no legal repercussions, was it really a bad run?

Trump's kids are totally unspoiled and have been responsible for everything that they ever did wrong.

Hey did you guys hear about Hunter leaving a laptop at a repair shop?

Latest posts

Latest posts