What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So you didn't like the shoes?

Do you feel like you have a double standard where corruption is concerned?

Do you believe in the abolition of the First Amendment for the greater good?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
So you didn't like the shoes?

Do you feel like you have a double standard where corruption is concerned?

Do you believe in the abolition of the First Amendment for the greater good?
double standard... 100pct i agree with ya... and ref the shoes... pretty fukin ugly...
1st amendment... i dunno... i see whats happening in new york, on college campus's - i see jews locking themselves in rooms , against people who don't agree with their POV... if its civil back n forth, no problem , these days not so much

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
double standard... 100pct i agree with ya... and ref the shoes... pretty fukin ugly...
1st amendment... i dunno... i see whats happening in new york, on college campus's - i see jews locking themselves in rooms , against people who don't agree with their POV... if its civil back n forth, no problem , these days not so much

Just from reading the threads here in the Corner tells me that it's quite possible that some of those Jews are scared for their lives.

Not so much is right.

Civility has been exponentially eroding in this country for a few years now.

RickLafleur

there ya go... the biden's have been crooked for generations...
The Biden family has never been banned from operating a charity.

thanks-for-trying-vrax.gif

RickLafleur

I’ve read the story about Biden’s great great grandfather in another article. He was actually pardoned by Lincoln because, it turns out, he was defending himself from a much larger attacker (the victim).

I can tolerate people supporting trump if that’s what they want but to support trump because Biden is a crook takes a special kind of dimwit. I mean seriously, that is some incredible detachment from reality.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It shouldn't be so hard to figure out what side of the scale your point of view falls on. All of Trump's dotards don't care what the truth is. Trump tells everyone what he will do. Having a Crooked fascist morally corrupt person leading them off a cliff seems to be what they want.. It's clear it's not that hard to get so many to drink the cool aid. If you asked them they would be fine if Trump was proclaimed King Dotard lol.
risk-true-false-meter-set-high-speed-flat-vector-36345288.jpg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It shouldn't be so hard to figure out what side of the scale your point of view falls on. All of Trump's dotards don't care what the truth is. Trump tells everyone what he will do. Having a Crooked fascist morally corrupt person leading them off a cliff seems to be what they want.. It's clear it's not that hard to get so many to drink the cool aid. If you asked them they would be fine if Trump was proclaimed King Dotard

It shouldn't be so hard to figure out what side of the scale your point of view falls on. All of Trump's dotards don't care what the truth is. Trump tells everyone what he will do. Having a Crooked fascist morally corrupt person leading them off a cliff seems to be what they want.. It's clear it's not that hard to get so many to drink the cool aid. If you asked them they would be fine if Trump was proclaimed King Dotard lol.
View attachment 18965392
well if he is re-elected , maybe we can hold hands going off the cliff....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that is the main prob, you are not alone millions just like you don't care.. There's a huge difference between those 2 clowns. Only 1 of them has not bent over for Puttin or tried tearing the country apart with lies, Coup, and violent rhetoric.. It's really not that hard to see the differences. It does make sense if you are part of those who want to see the USA burn.

RobFromTX

I think that is the main prob, you are not alone millions just like you don't care.. There's a huge difference between those 2 clowns. Only 1 of them has not bent over for Puttin or tried tearing the country apart with lies, Coup, and violent rhetoric.. It's really not that hard to see the differences. It does make sense if you are part of those who want to see the USA burn.

Theres a fine line between not caring and refusing to throw your vote away on two losers who have no business running the country

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres a fine line between not caring and refusing to throw your vote away on two losers who have no business running the country

It is what it is. There is only 1 of those 2 poor choices that has the moral fiber and policies to be potus. If you find both to be the same that is where the issue is. Going down this Fascist path the USA will be called Russia, Syria, or any of the others if you let it.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
well maybe biden should have bent over for putin tooooo... and maybe he would not have invaded ukraine... lets look at biden's achievements... 13 dead gi's in affie, as mentioned a war in ukraine, war in gaza, a few people illegally coming over our southern border... and the northen one tooooo...

i am not mentioning high gas/food/etc prices.... that shit can happen under any pres... but the shit above... all under biden's watch... every single one of em...