What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you feel Pelosi's husband did not benefit at all from his wifes connections?
Not sure about Europe's insider trading .
Going to ask my BIL when I see him he works for KPMG
No I don't. Have a long list of issues with her, but that's not one of them. They both started off wealthy and have only increased their fortune. Her happening to be a leading National Political figure just makes her a target.

Hell, Cindy Uehlein has done far greater damage to this country than Nancy and her husband could ever hope to, and almost nobody outside of Wisconsin knows her name.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
how could we forget? still waiting for more pix of the hookers, by the way. all the GOP is excited about are Hunters dick pictures. WTF? is there something they are trying to tell us?

It gave Marjorie Taylor Greene a chance to dust off her scrapbook desk and make some seriously legislative posters and spend the people's money and time checking out dick pic posters.

The GOP has much to hang their hat on.

Just look at that dick.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how could we forget? still waiting for more pix of the hookers, by the way. all the GOP is excited about are Hunters dick pictures. WTF? is there something they are trying to tell us?
You gotta love how Hunter agreed to testify publicly. But the party of Transparency and Accountability want him to testify behind closed doors where they can pick and choose what info they want to release instead of having it all out there in the open where the public can view the GOP showing their entire ass.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
"what? you want to testify PUBLICLY and make us all look like even bigger damned fools than we already do? no fucking way...":ROFLMAO:
They will probably try to keep the Hunter Biden thing going along with the Biden crime family because facts don't matter, even if the fact is that it keeps making them look like AHs.

audiohi

Veteran
acdxxpdeuh3c1.jpg

RobFromTX

Well damn it all. Newsom made it official at the shitshow that hes not running and big mike says it aint happening. I guess its 4 more years of ole dumper

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
9 of the 10 richest states are blue. North Dakota, the only red state to make the list, slipped in at 9th place.
Not too surprising, these states have the best educated citizens.

It was good to see them change the locks on the door to Santos office quickly after he left and they removed his name plate from the office within a couple hours. AMF!

Latest posts

Latest posts